Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Newton Suffix

Hello all, I'd like to suggest a newton suffix or a newton gun (like a glock). I remember back on NTG we had a newton suffix that was a lot of fun but at the same time nothing about it was overpowered. It was a very fun situational suffix that was overall just a blast to use. I think this suffix would fit well on FRG with the current items and suffixes that we already have. Thanks for your time.

Newton was always my fave suffix
Find

that would be neat
Find

+1 i remember newton, i also remember going flying off a cliff after what guy whipped out his newton huge
Find

+1 for knocking pikachu off a cliff with my newton huge, good times
Find

It was pretty funny watching ppl float back in the day but we already have the black deaths base trait that does the same thing. Maybe have a slower version to differ itself and allow the victim to have more mobility to move around. Otherwise sure why not.
Find

(05-08-2019, 03:12 PM)Glazz Wrote:  It was pretty funny watching ppl float back in the day but we already have the black deaths base trait that does the same thing. Maybe have a slower version to differ itself and allow the victim to have more mobility to move around. Otherwise sure why not.
the blackdeath makes players go up and then smack down, newton ability pushes people
Find

Its been forever so i don't remember. I'm fine with everything but it should have less power than the actual Newton launcher so it doesn't make the t weapon irrelevant.
Find

(05-08-2019, 07:16 PM)Glazz Wrote:  Its been forever so i don't remember. I'm fine with everything but it should have less power than the actual Newton launcher so it doesn't make the t weapon irrelevant.

Newton launcher already irrelevant. I have literally never seen it used on this server in years.
Find

Blackdeaths float ability is just the Deus litem proc
Find