Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Elder Godsword

Yes I've had it for like less than a day but tbh it's underwhelming and could use some buffs/ quality of life changes.
Here are a few suggestions from me:

1. Add some kind of better notification to tell what ability is active, I suggest something like this.

2. Allow either each ability to have it's own charge, or allow more charge so you can get off maybe 2 abilities.

3. Give each ability a slight buff from their original form.

make all the creed abilities buffed even more when pages r put together too :^^^^^^^^^^^) (/s)

i havent seen how it works rly but if theres no way to tell then there should be a way to see what ability youre using, other than that i cant really speak much on

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(05-08-2019, 03:35 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  make all the creed abilities buffed even more when pages r put together too :^^^^^^^^^^^) (/s)

i havent seen how it works rly but if theres no way to tell then there should be a way to see what ability youre using, other than that i cant really speak much on

currently the only way to tell is by memorizing the color of the hilt, or the number that it gives you in chat for each hilt
Find

(05-08-2019, 03:37 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  
(05-08-2019, 03:35 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  make all the creed abilities buffed even more when pages r put together too :^^^^^^^^^^^) (/s)

currently the only way to tell is by memorizing the color of the hilt, or the number that it gives you in chat for each hilt

memorizing colour = too much brain power for big swingy sword Smile
Find

(05-08-2019, 03:52 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  
(05-08-2019, 03:37 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  

memorizing colour = too much brain power for big swingy sword  Smile

I just think it'd be better to have a better thing signifying the ability. Not that it's terribly hard to memorize, but it would be more convenient and user friendly. This is a quality of life thing. It's kinda tough to want to pull out the sword and use it on someone and take time to look at it and figure out what mode its on.

obviously it hasn't caught up to current meta-level FRG powercreep, buff IMMEDIATELY!!!1111eleventy

(05-08-2019, 01:54 PM)Terran Wrote:  obviously it hasn't caught up to current meta-level FRG powercreep, buff IMMEDIATELY!!!1111eleventy

This is just me, not really feeling that its worth, and giving some suggestions. I'm not asking for it to be insanely op, just some small things
Find

I only played with it on one map of TTT, and mostly during events. I'm personally fine with it, but sometimes I'm seeing people say it is a little underwhelming. I remembered the order of them, so that's not a problem. I'd disagree on touching it much because it's not an insane price and creed basically does the same thing as the elder godsword. Power recharges fast enough and if godswords didn't get that last buff, I probably would've thought that it needed one.

(4 hilts: Rising price probably but they were baseline 40k each pretty much. 3 shards, around 10k each for the most part. And now a gemstone which could be the biggest issue here probably starting at 200k at the moment, but will most likely decrease again later on. So an estimated value of 390k to start).

The absolute max thing that should happen is power should be increased to do two in a row. I don't think it's necessary at all though. Minimum should be telling what mode you're in, which could be done easily since it already tells you "you're on power 1|2|3|4".