Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

False ban

Again you cant possibly use witnesses as evidence in this case since COINCIDENTALLY all the people who've heard it are the people who've been targeting me :Thinking: still waiting for video
Find

Hey i've been somewhat nice to you. But as soon i heard you talk and say you was gonna make a report on vhoxel for being toxic it's pretty clear you're not here for good reasons. Understand when you've lost, it'll help you out in the future.
Find

bad troll -1
Find

I said I was gonna report vhoxel because he was literally beign racist lmao? He said he hated blacks im not the only one who saw that
Find

(05-07-2019, 12:47 AM)Nocturnal Wrote:  I said I was gonna report vhoxel because he was literally beign racist lmao? He said he hated blacks im not the only one who saw that

wheres ur proof
Find

(05-07-2019, 12:45 AM)Mr. Diklano Wrote:  Hey i've been somewhat nice to you. But as soon i heard you talk and say you was gonna make a report on vhoxel for being toxic it's pretty clear you're not here for good reasons. Understand when you've lost, it'll help you out in the future.
Stop being such a cunt. I'm not even involved, yet you're obviously trying to antagonize the situation. Grow up or don't post.

Now youre insulting me on my ban appeal this is what I meant ab out the targeting I dont have proof of vhoxel racism because im banned from the discord without warning :? But im sure someone can pull up chat logs form me in the discord ive pasted it a few tiems
Find