Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kcat report

Look, I'm not condoning my behavior and yes, I could have handled that situation better. Although, you are the most sarcastic and troll ridden person I have ever come across on this server and honestly, I admire you for it because I'm having a good laugh. Before I rdmed you(or whatever you may call it), you were just trolling around with "casual racism" and asking if it is allowed which many people of power and regular players told you against it. You decided to give an example of it(it being the hard -er slang) and you decided to get salty about it so you decided to target me and call me an abusive staff for not letting you do whatever you want to do. I find this whole situation very hilarious and I hope you decide to stay to enjoy the server without being a giant troll because I have no ill feelings towards you other than you thinking my gender has anything to do with being staff. I dont even know if you are serious tbh
Find

What does that even mean I said i will rdm you kcat she killed me almost instantly therefore it was rdm I didnt initiate an action that called for a kill to be started Ive not read the rules but i know rdm is a thing and i stand by my logic you can rdm as a T thanl you
Find

So in honesty. I wasn't there, but kcat probably needed to be slain for this, but i do not know how you acted previously before this happened, and by how she responded to you in the report it means you're most likely looking to cause trouble. But by the way you acted in discord, by how i was told you reacted and are responding to other people, you're clearly a troll and just trying to be "annoying" so i don't really think much you say will be taken too seriously in these terms.
Find

I'm not saying RDMing is okay in this sense; if this had occurred without antagonization then she absolutely would've been slain. Staff are there to see all sides of what happened though and to make decisions based off context - the context of this was you were both in the wrong in a matter that could be resolved with a warning. You were antagonizing her and targeting in order to fuel your troll (and continue threatening to report) while she took the bait and RDM'd you because your antagonization made it very believable that you were going to gun her down.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Im against murder so I wouldnt gun down someone randomly and either way its if they dmg you first you can kill them or somethng like that
Find

All of you egging him on /trolling are not contributing anything helpful js.

I left just before this happened, but kcat probably shoulda been slain for this, but from what I saw you were being pretty trolley.

EDIT: of course that doesn't condone rdming someone for being annoying but I think she realizes her mistake.
Find

oh wtf i thought this was a meme report
Find