Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

(Scamming) The loss of a friend for "Justice"

(05-04-2019, 07:58 AM)Bathory Wrote:  TBH sketchy as hell is two people who hang out in micros discord come flying out of nowhere in order to attack the same person micro has been attacking for a bit now.

While I might be in micro's discord, I have not been on or playing with him for a while since i'm in university. Futhermore both of us weren't attacking you, it's shows that you jump the gun on anything.
Find

(05-04-2019, 08:08 AM)Bathory Wrote:  People knew he was posting this because of what went on. Besides I was talking to staff about this exact issue prior to the complaint going up. Hence why when you read my statement its neither confirming or denying either sides truth. Instead its focusing on the member who clearly was using atma to get his agenda done.

As I have made it clear before. In a perfect world jerkbutt would have been banned for toxicity or skirting the no scamming rule. But an eye for and eye leaves the world blind.

Besides for scamming, micro is no better as he has been known to be the first person to find a new player who drops something good and then offers a very pitiful offer to them while they are ignorant of the value.

micro offered 250k to jerks 50k.....
A wise man once said, lets not witchhunt.

(05-04-2019, 08:10 AM)VinegaR Wrote:  
(05-04-2019, 08:08 AM)Bathory Wrote:  People knew he was posting this because of what went on. Besides I was talking to staff about this exact issue prior to the complaint going up. Hence why when you read my statement its neither confirming or denying either sides truth. Instead its focusing on the member who clearly was using atma to get his agenda done.

As I have made it clear before. In a perfect world jerkbutt would have been banned for toxicity or skirting the no scamming rule. But an eye for and eye leaves the world blind.

Besides for scamming, micro is no better as he has been known to be the first person to find a new player who drops something good and then offers a very pitiful offer to them while they are ignorant of the value.

micro offered 250k to jerks 50k.....

Judging by your exact answer, It's really clear you didn't read this post or the evidence.

Sketchy? You mean saying he wanted to mess with people? I can see how you'd think that would be sketchy but such a clear cut blatant scam is so easily proven and dealt with.. So much so that things like that simply do not happen here very often. I've dealt with pretty much all cases of such incidents.

If you guys legit think jerk butt is dumb enough to do that kind of blatant scam, while on super thin ice, your opinions here are questionable and most likely irrelevant to the discussion. Honestly some of you are blinded by your blind hate, and you claim to hate 'scammers' or 'jerk butts scams despite being no solid evidence of anything' but then cheer about someone ACTUALLY scamming someone else? Fuckin' sickening guys. I've demoted for less.

The fact of the matter is, even if jerk were trying to scam the guy(which would be such a clear-cut case, the perma ban would be dished out extremely promptly), the person in question ended up scamming jerk butt instead... Which completely ruins any kind of case or claims you guys may have had against him. Cheering him on in your private discord doesn't reflect well at all, and further incentivizing him to actually go through with the scams actually puts you as accomplices to the scam. Which means there's now a more solid case against you guys working together to scam jerk butt, than jerk butt actually scamming others.. Nice work there, really backfired didn't it? Absolutely disgusting.

Just to set things straight, I have no reason to defend jerk butt. He's on my shit list, especially for breaking my trust, but I can clearly see when someone is not being treated fairly. You all have it already made up in your minds that he's the devil and scams everyone he trades. One of the examples I was given about a 'scam' he made was someone telling him to pay 85k for an item, and him doing it. Despite someone else offering the guy a possibly higher valued item before hand, which is totally on the seller for not looking at/accepting (BECAUSE THE SELLER TOLD JERKBUTT TO OFFER 85k FOR THE ITEM). If that doesn't show you how fucking dumb you're being- looking for every little reason to get rid of him, I don't know what to tell you.

If you doubt me just look at my track record for dealing with such situations, hell, I demoted excel for less than what you guys did to jerk butt just now.

Also to be clear: I don't ban people on 'he said she said's". I need solid evidence, and a testimony is usually not enough. Any 'clear' evidence you guys may have thought you had against jerk butt is not clear. Innocent until PROVEN guilty, not the otherway around.

It's also clear by the posts above that said people are already against jerk butt. I'm well aware who's in the private discord together and what has been said, and no I have not been involved with any of this and I don't even know the person in question, nor have I spoken to them.

I'll post more on the matter soon, but just know I am not happy at all with any of you. Jerk butt shouldn't have been trying to do dumb pranks like that to make a group of people that already hate him, hate him even more, but regardless that doesn't mean he deserves to be scammed, and it especially doesn't excuse the scam and endorsing said scam. You guys are all making it on my shit list, and I'll decide what to do about it soon.
Find

I REPLIED AFTER THIS ( when i was typing this out more ppl replied)
Sorry if this looks bad im tired and sleepy

Poisonous Ass Juice Online
I have to agree with VinegaR. This looks sketchy as hell

First off. i did have a hand in this so i had to coercers into it because from what it looked like it was 2 high members Scaring a low level to do a trade back when there is no proof of a temp trade. Bathory you had NO reason to implicate yourself into this since it didn't concern you nor it had nothing to do with you. You had no knowledge on what was happening. so you would've let a staff handle this and not yourself. Again from what i saw was a SCARY tactic that 2 members were trying to do onto a low level. i said he wouldn't get banned because if NOTHING was said in Trade chat and it was just a trade. Then it would look like a gift and Jerk trying to take back a gift.
2. All i said was. if he asked anyone, most people would would say that jerk is a bad person.
3. Also anytime i disagree with bathory he's instant reply is "MICRO IS WITCHHUNTERING"
4. I SAID I WOULD +1 for his unban appeal BECAUSE IT WOULD BE A UNJUST BAN!

(HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS CASE BUT It looks like bathory is trying to blame everything onto me. when the lvl 10 acted on his own actions.
5. LOL calling a community shitbags when your the one that keeps stiring things up in discord most of the time.)

the way i see it. i was defending a low lvl from 2 high end ppl using scary tactic

Micro, this is the last time i am saying this.
Every negative response towards jerkbutt so far on this HAS come from a member of your friend group. Casually in your discord during this entire incident might i add. Kazen asked jerkbutt for proof of what went down, hence jerk used my pm to him as an example of this which eventually made it to you, seeing as how i got banned from your discord instantly.  I messaged brass and unpoke about your clearly inappropriate actions before jerk even finished posting this thread. Which black knight was the one who officially informed me of the complaint thread by showign me this

I'd be happy if jerk got what was coming to him. Just not in the method you decided to use. Which made you no better than how you think he is.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(05-04-2019, 08:28 AM)Bathory Wrote:  Micro, this is the last time i am saying this.
Every negative response towards jerkbutt so far on this HAS come from a member of your friend group. Casually in your discord during this entire incident might i add. Kazen asked jerkbutt for proof of what went down, hence jerk used my pm to him as an example of this which eventually made it to you, seeing as how i got banned from your discord instantly.  I messaged brass and unpoke about your clearly inappropriate actions before jerk even finished posting this thread. Which black knight was the one who officially informed me of the complaint thread by showign me this

I'd be happy if jerk got what was coming to him. Just not in the method you decided to use. Which made you no better than how you think he is.

I stated my opinion and they stated there, we said our own opinions. i didn't asked them to shit talk jerk and we didn't organize to shit talk jerk. (if that's what your implying) Yes most of them were in my discord because we were all playing TTT together and they normally join to have fun and talk with people in the discord. i don't see a problem. I don't think it would be a different story if we were all in FRG discord.
2. (i banned you after i replied) I banned you because you were trying to blame all of his action to see like it was my doing. And i don't need a person in my discord thats is trying to witch hunt me.

This is my last Reply btw.
(if you got something against me bathory you can take it into dms)
Find

Ok, I was pretty quiet in this whole mess and I'm most likely biased here. I'm here to voice my opinion and stuff.

This was a case of someone stealing another person's item at its basic form. In the beginning, it was really sketchy to have Jerk Butt getting on trading Atmaisfear and stating he will buy it for 50k. Then it went to the shit show with him stealing it and all that. With the rules in place, Atmaisfear should be permabanned if he does not comply and give the item back in a certain amount of days (7 days i believe). Jerk Butt, it was really suspicious and almost a dickish move even if it was all just a meme and Atma was your pal before. You already know that Microboss and a lot of other people hate you and this i guess so called prank was just more fuel for the fire. You did state that you were in the wrong and you were a "bad" person and I have to commend you for that since not a lot of people would admit that. Some could say it was a bluff just to let Atma sympathize with you to get the gun but it sounded too genuine to me. Going back to the topic with Atma, "2 wrongs do not make a right". Yes, Jerk Butt does some real scummy shit but this whole thing was out of hand and stealing doesn't make anyone in the right at all. Staff could've handled it but Atma took it in his hands to personally attack him which is just wrong no matter how much shit he has done. Even if it's the person I hate the most or the person who deserves a ban, I would want the person to have a fair and proper punishment instead of putting it on my hands to do some vigilante stuff.

Now onto the "private discord commotion that seemed to coincidental".... (This part is mainly addressing to those who were in the discord and Brass).
Whether it was staged, leaked, or coincidental with the discord event. All of us in the discord could've helped soften this issue. I will admit that I was in this discord, listening and not actually acting on anything (which is pretty bad in itself). In the beginning, people were praising Atma like you said because many believed it was karma for what Jerk Butt has done. There were people that questioned his actions and did state he will get a ban for this but a majority did not shame him for his actions. This whole thing wasn't meant to witchhunt Jerk for whatever he has done even though it may have sounded like it in discord but a lot of players were just fed up with Jerk's bullshit to be completely honest (I personally don't have any grudges or hate on you Jerk btw). It surprised everyone that a low level has scammed a high level player and it was a heated moment. I'm in no ways trying to say that we or anyone in the discord was doing the right thing. What I am saying is that we weren't planning or working together just to hurt or ban Jerk Butt. For me, I am fine with any punishment dished out onto me since you can say I was an accomplice and allowed this to go on. I apologize if this event has changed some people's feelings about me. I was just a bystander and I could've done more.

To conclude this, Atma should return the item to Jerk or else he get's a perma banned for scamming and maybe Jerk can get a replica of his item back if Atma does not return the item. Everyone who were partially involved with the situation, including me, should prepare for what's going to happen :monkaS:

There may be some mistakes or typos and shit but I'm tired. Would like to hear more thoughts and viewpoints about this situation.
Find

There is literally NOTHING sketchy about those DM's indicating that Jerk Butt had intended to do anything harmful other than rustle your jimmies which was successfully done I guess.
This incident is so nasty, this is such a blatant form of witch hunting as well as just dumb, and there's NO argument that could take those facts.

I wasn't on through a majority of it (and won't be 'til late today), but I hope something happens to those who were involved in scheming against Jerk in this situation.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I know for a fact that Jerk wouldn't scam the guy out of his egg especially not for 50k and especially not when being on TYTE ice (hi beebee) like he already is. Sure it was a bad idea to try and bait people into thinking he was scamming, in fact thats so dumb it's funny lol. But that is no excuse for the blatant witchhunt and target bullying that seems to have been going on. And actively supporting the act of scamming another member of the community just because you dislike them? That's very low and I personally feel that some punishment should be dished out for this. Should also be noted that I'm ot much of a fan of Jerk either but literally scamming him and then trying to make him the villain is way 2 far.
Mechahitler out.
Find