Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Some info about the upcoming Crafting system.

Since I have leaked the next update in the discord, I figured I should make an announcement containing what exactly I said, so that as many people can prepare for the update as possible.

All weapons will have a good use for crafting, so be sure to hold on to them. Crafting has potential to transfer traits from one existing item to your newly crafted item.

Godlikes aren't involved in crafting right now as they turn into godlike shards. Crafting will have its own set of unique craft-only items, and unique base weapons to discover/figure out recipes for.

FRG's upcoming crafting system has some secrets and promotes experimenting with materials to try and find out stuff. But there's an entire level system and what not. You can craft existing items via catalysts, and you can unlock a perk that allows you to have a chance to transfer traits from that catalyst to a craft of a higher tier (not lower or equal). The lower below the catalyst, the less chance the traits will be transferred to your new item.  Each weapon can dismantle into materials, and each rarity class has its own specific class of material it can output when dismantling. You can then take low-end materials and upgrade them into the next tier up by using a varied amount of materials. So low end items will be much more useful. You get catalysts from dismantling said items, it's not guaranteed to get them though.

So for example, say you obtain a Heroic pistol of the Phoenix. You could try to dismantle that and obtain a "Heroic Catalyst of the Phoenix" if you get the catalyst, you can then use that in a craft, to craft a brand new heroic item which will also have a chance to get the craft-only base weapons ,and craft-only suffixes/traits. Your end result will also have phoenix too because your initial catalyst had it.

It brings a lot of progression and things to do in general.  You can unlock an auto scrap feature as well and catalysts can be used to make keys, not that I think you should use them for that tho. There's a lot more to it than this, but this is what I 'leaked' in the discord, also, all of you private beta testers are still instructed to keep your lips sealed. I would like to be the one to control when more info gets out.

This update is still a little while from completion, but it is mostly complete.

this isnt what happened in discord

there was much more shitposting inbetween

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Nice, now make it a Zombie survival sorta thing
Find

Selling Xxsarb metal fragments
Find

:honk:
Find

save ur decents
Find

What rep do you need to unlock auto scrap?
Are guarantee tratis going to go into the catalyst?

also can we please have auto delete feature?
Find

Does this system work for all traits, or is it specifically those that are like "phoenix" or "contagion" or "bleed"?
Find

tank u bras dis updat gona be soooo coo
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

Will this update have the fabled, legendary, mythical open multi crates at once ability?