Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shooting range/Target practice room in Lobby

Question 
Self-explanatory:
A shooting range or target practice room in the lobby server/map would be really nice - a lot of the times when sorting through and organizing weaponry, I wished I could have had a chance at testing the weapon itself, to get a true feeling of it's effectiveness in situations, or just to compare one weapon to another.

That, and shooting ranges are always fun. Please consider this, thank you!
Find

Dude we have one, It's in the VIP section
Find

fool
Find

Its a good thought, and I find it kinda annoying its in the VIP section personally, but its also not as useful as you'd think. Lobby shooting feels weird compared to TTT shooting.

(04-17-2019, 10:33 PM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  Dude we have one, It's in the VIP section
Really? Well, I am relatively new, didn't know, forgive my obliviousness. With that said, I do think it's a bit silly to put a common shooting range behind very important bars.

(04-17-2019, 10:33 PM)DONGERWEED29266602592O38523097 Wrote:  fool

(04-17-2019, 10:41 PM)Terran Wrote:  Its a good thought, and I find it kinda annoying its in the VIP section personally, but its also not as useful as you'd think. Lobby shooting feels weird compared to TTT shooting.

Hmm, that may be true, considering the lobby server is technically sandbox, correct? Which means it would have different mechanics than TTT, regardless, I still think it should be available at least for comparison and recreational purposes, even if it means having a different feel from the one in different scenarios. After all, the shooting experience from both TTT or lobby events don't differ much, if at all.

Just hurt the people watching you from the windows while doing castle

Its a bit annoying its in VIP, but nobody ever uses that and I would assume that wouldnt change if it was moved. (Since people usually just ask if they could damage test in ttt, or ask others who would know)
Find

(04-20-2019, 02:33 PM)Feach₀₂ Wrote:  Its a bit annoying its in VIP, but nobody ever uses that and I would assume that wouldnt change if it was moved.

now that's where you're wrong kiddo
Find