Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Old Man Signing Out

oh no :'(
Find

come back, i need a friend to be there when i start playing again Sad
Find

Aw Sad you've been a large part of the server since it started and when I think of FRG, the name Kuro is not far behind. Thanks for the fun times man you've made playing a lot more fun at times and I always liked a lot of the ideas and opinions you've had. Hope to see you around Sad
Find

Well I was excited to see 2 new introductions then I came here to this and my excitement quickly faded. D'''''=
Find

Old fart kuroo..nooo Sad Sad that there will be no more duck hunts or fighting of spongebob. If you want to play treasure hunter or need someone to talk too I'm here dood.
Find

This came out of nowhere for me for sure, but I completely understand where you're coming from as you know from my own experiences, however brief. I really cannot express how much I enjoyed playing events with you and just talking about things, even with the mere 2 months I've been here it felt like I'd known you for a long while. I feel it's really a shame I didn't join sooner, there was so much that I had missed. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors, and I hope you can find something to give you that sense of achievement again.
Find

Son of a bitch Kuro, we didn't even get drunk together. I hope you only need to recharge your batteries, cause I need to drink you under the table.
Find

idk what to say you've been a big help to this server and to me personally giving advice to me when i was having a bad time and getting burnt out I hope to see you again some day.

Enjoy the world and all it offers you Kuro.

Best of luck in all you do.
Find

I remembered back then when I first joined FRG and you were one of the many people who helped me out.

It’s sad now that your leaving, of course you can stop by anytime you like.

Gonna miss ya old man kuro. Sad
Find

Dang, you were like a rolemodel for me when I started FRG and I never really got to know you that well. It sucks when everything you do doesn't have any meaning or enjoyment anymore. All those hours spent playing and grinding but in the end, there's no value. Everyone is going to hit that wall and I guess you hit yours a while ago yet you try to climb over it. Anyways, good luck with your future hobbies and I hope you come back for new events, Realms, etc.
Find