Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gage - Unban Request

(04-15-2019, 09:52 AM)A2 Wrote:  I've known Gage for long enough to know hes a shit talker and it really seems like the ban was escalated because he was shit talking. Not to disregard his other offences though because Meta-gaming and "Revenge" RDM aren't small things, but I can see how it could be frustrating to watch someone sit afk for what seems like every round. I can't really comment on the Meta-gaming without knowing the scale, but it couldn't be that big if his accomplice only got a week ban.

The supposed "Afk Farmer" was definitely handled horribly and Gage for sure deserved a ban for that, I just don't know if saying "I don't care if I get perma-banned" is grounds to actually perma-ban them. This permanent ban is an overreaction and I support shortening his ban.

(04-15-2019, 02:24 AM)Kuro Wrote:  I wish I could say that was in the heat of the moment but I've known you for a long time and you've never cared about getting banned, from any server really.

In reality you were fine with getting banned, just not permanently. It'a almost as if you wanted a reason to get off the server, and you're not remorseful about any of it at all.

What even is this comment Kuro? you're just reaching.

Stating to a staff member that you're perfectly fine with repeatably breaking the rules, stating "as long as it's not a perma" and actually going through with it makes the actual offense much more serious. Then after he was told it may be a more serious ban, he literally went through with it anyways. I'd probably perma ban most people for such actions, and I do not perma-ban anyone lightly.

"I highly doubt I'll be perma'd for it" "lol I don't care, oh noo my virtual items"

All of this showed a lack of respect for the server, the rules, and honestly what's the point of unbanning someone like that? I know gage is a big shit talker, and has shit talked FRG, me personally, and others, but it never really bothered me that much. It's just how he is, and he gets out of hand sometimes, but that doesn't excuse his behavior. Especially as a 'member' of the server(not that it means THAT much in regards).

It wasn't just unpoke who wanted to escalate the ban to a perma, I supported that decision 100% after seeing the video of the incidents, and I'd like for the video to be posted.

Sure

Woops that was on private for some reason.

lol, Gage, this whole thread is super disappointing.

I 100% do not see this appeal going anywhere with that video evidence. Time to learn from the past and accept the consequences of your actions, my dude.
Find

Wow Gage. After watching that video.... TOXIC AF. smh in disappointment...
Find

man that's pretty fucked. Especially the whole "As long as it isn't perma why should I care" sentence. Ya got in over your head, nobody's untouchable and that really isn't acceptable behaviour.
I actually feel bad for Jerk who was just tryna play, he clearly didn't appreciate the constant rdming and I think that your lack of respect towards him speaks a lot towards what kind of person you are.
Very dissapointing situation overall Perma suits the situation IMO.

yeah sorry dude but I've seen you both in game and in PMs before this (even have logs of you saying you dont care if you get banned in PMs with me when I said something about you rdming because something didn't go how you wanted it to, to list one example), constantly being toxic towards anyone and everyone if it doesnt go your way, typically involving you calling them "sweat" no matter what happens and then go off on them for rounds and rounds about it

and after seeing that video, I don't think theres any saving grace for you there.

I think your best bet is to accept the perma for now and maybe come back in a few months and try to appeal then if you believe you have really changed.
Find

(04-15-2019, 09:44 PM)Nyteblob Fishman Wrote:  man that's pretty fucked. Especially the whole "As long as it isn't perma why should I care" sentence. Ya got in over your head, nobody's untouchable and that really isn't acceptable behaviour.
I actually feel bad for Jerk who was just tryna play, he clearly didn't appreciate the constant rdming and I think that your lack of respect towards him speaks a lot towards what kind of person you are.

sorry but this made me laugh super fucken hard. "I actually feel bad for Jerk who was just tryna play"
if you were on then you clearly wouldve seen jerk butt being afk for the last 8 hours for that bag. The only time i saw him play is when the auto afk was ABOUT to kick in and he moved around. Or when he gets called out for it OR when he gets reported, but after the report he just goes back.

i remember him getting 3 scrolls and then bragging that he got them when most people knew he didn't deserve it since he was item farming.
(BUT thats another story for another time.)

i was on when this happens and it does seem pretty bad.

He has a point. I had some other people complain to me that jerk butt was "item farming", but nobody stepped in with any proof or anything. Not acceptable behavior regardless, but I can understand Gage's frustration. I wanted to murder Poison a few dozen times.
Find

(04-15-2019, 10:29 PM)MicroBoss Wrote:  
(04-15-2019, 09:44 PM)Nyteblob Fishman Wrote:  man that's pretty fucked. Especially the whole "As long as it isn't perma why should I care" sentence. Ya got in over your head, nobody's untouchable and that really isn't acceptable behaviour.

sorry but this made me laugh super fucken hard. "I actually feel bad for Jerk who was just tryna play"
if you were on then you clearly wouldve seen jerk butt being afk for the last 8 hours for that bag. The only time i saw him play is when the auto afk was ABOUT to kick in and he moved around. Or when he gets called out for it OR when he gets reported, but after the report he just goes back.

i remember him getting 3 scrolls and then bragging that he got them when most people knew he didn't deserve it since he was item farming.

Sigh, This isn't the place for this. If you'd like to make another thread to discuss it, I'd be happy to oblige. I wouldn't bother, considering it was dealt with and I shaped up after a warning. Apparently I'm not allowed to use the restroom or get something to eat like a normal human being.

Also I don't think cluttering ban appeal threads is a good idea. It just sidetracks everything.
Find

(04-15-2019, 10:29 PM)MicroBoss Wrote:  

While I do agree that item farming is scummy whether or not he's doing it, it does not condone somebody target rdming them for multiple rounds. Also Jerk wasn't just afk since you can multiple instances of him reporting gage for the needless rdm.
Find