Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Buff Vs Boss guns

So this is mostly for Hydra,Draconic and banished.
i would like a buff on the guns that do specific damage to a boss or NPC.
i feel like those type of guns should be the best at what they do. Aka the best gun for specific bosses and not just Azuredge for all bosses.

increase the trait damage on those guns.

(Example: Hydra should do more damage to NPC above 5k HP, the other trait. more damage in water isn't necessary since it isn't specifically against a boss.)
(Banished trait should do more damage to zombies)
(Draconic should do more damage to Dragons)

If you have hydra it should mean you do the best best damage against kraken
If you have Draconic it should mean you do the best damage against Dragon
If you have Banished it should mean you do the best damage against zombies

(to be honest i don't really know much about the banished since i don't use it, unsure if it needs a buff or not)
Find

I don't agree with "BEST" simply because you have the gear. They should definitely be top contenders, but not factually and literally the best. It still comes down, partially, to aiming/luck/general survivability in the end. Shouldn't be underwhelming though, and should definitely help give an "edge". Instead of just "MORE DPS", it'd be neat to see effects to help keep the user alive in those fights, which could be loads of help.
Find

Honestly, I wish the numbers for doing more to something actually meant something. 10% to do more to galils, 10% of 11 damage is only 1. Woo, I do 1 extra damage in a specific scenario. I know those ones are suppose to be more of a garbage trait, but specifically those could be really interesting.

I guess for your thread though, I think they should be better than a heroic galil at least. They're pretty decently rare (except draconic, pretty rare) and it sucks that it isn't really viable for what they're against. Hydra secondaries are exceptionally good for Kraken though.
Find

I just want hydras accuracy to not be literally -30% lul, like that's SO much.
Find

I'd like to include stormforged here, if possible to make it more situational in use by introducing a variable proc rate.

When there is a weather condition(the storm during by kraken, the sandstorm during horus) it would have an increased chance to proc, During no weather it'd be reduced even lower than currently.

I absolutely hate a one gun meta so it's really nice to have a few things that are BiS for certain situations. It doesn't solve the Azuredge/Galil best at every event meme but it does create an opportunity for other things to have niches
Find

They should easily output more damage than heroics vs their target. I've measured them to ensure so, though the accuracy may be the downfall.

Draconic should be the best in slot vs dragons, hands down. It deals up to 45% more damage vs dragons. That's a huge increase, not sure why you think it does less. Probably because better players are out performing you? Hydra could definitely use a touch up, but Stormforged is supposed to be the primary item vs kraken, hydra is a lower tier/much more common prim compared to it.

Add for the 'deal extra damage to users wielding'. It's a tough call, 10-15% damage increase vs some targets can be a decent increase. For instance, this applies AFTER the damage is scaled, meaning if your gun deals 46 headshot damage, you will then 2 shot headshot users affected by your trait.

But I'm not against buffing them, however, is it really okay to have super common traits like that, that increase your damage output by 25%+ to specific people(assuming it is buffed to be that % or higher)? And should I add more traits to help counter known 'op' items? "Deals x% extra damage to users wielding items with more than xDPS" "Deals x% extra damage to users wielding azuredge", etc.
Find

the problem with Hydra is that its very counter intuitive. you made it so you lose accuracy while being in the air but floating on water also counts as being in the air therefore killing a lot more accuracy than it should since it already has a terrible acc stat.

Edit: now I feel megadumb. Thanks brass
Find

(04-13-2019, 02:33 PM)Pro Phone Gamer Wrote:  the problem with Hydra is that its very counter intuitive. you made it so you lose accuracy while being in the air but floating on water also counts as being in the air therefore killing a lot more accuracy than it should since it already has a terrible acc stat.

That was already fixed awhile ago. You don't lose accuracy when in water.
Find

any buff is grateful. thank you
Find