Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nytemarts Wishing Thread

This is a thread where I make my personal wishes for what I PERSONALLY would like to see added.
It's not really a suggestion thread in the sense that some of the things are already confirmed but I think it'd be good to have a thread like this so that I don't constantly have to annoy brassman.

#1 A passive use for Fishing Level.
Dunno just some use other than the level 20 restriction for kraken lure. Maybe something like passive catch rate or lower failure rate for missed letters.

#2 A pond in VIP-Area
This has already sort of been confirmed to be released and I cannot state how much a better lake would improve day to day fishing.

#3 Cooler Dragonstrike's
Honestly this is a rather new nitpick for me but I personally feel that the dragonstrikes are very unimpressive. It's literally just 2 hellfires with slightly better stats. My suggestion would be an ADDITIONAL ability that you could charge by holding E to then release a small wave of fire that does 10 impact damage and sets people on fire and has maybe a 30 second cooldown. Wouldn't need to be strong at all I just feel that the dragonstrikes need something to set them apart from the hellfire. Another iteration that I'm adding now is maybe something like an Immolation Aura? It's like a small firey cirle around you that would set everybody that walks into it on fire.

4# A soulcatcher trait
I mean come on. Just give it anything at all really at this point.

5# Fishing 2.0
You may have noticed that a lot of these wishes are fishing related and that's because I feel that there's a lot of improvements to be made for fishing.
Fishing 2.0 is just a collective term for the future improvements to be made to fishing, most importantly a bigger loot-table and the fishing crate.

6# The ability to hold off on starting an event until everybody is fully loaded in.
Dunno this might be work for nothing but I noticed that when going for record runs there were always people still loading in even when the event was started and that was a bit problematic.

That's all for now. Will add more things if I feel like it. Feel free to post your own wishes as comments.
Find

Nerd dragonstrike flamethrower first, that shit is ridiculous. Hellfire is bad enough, it could be nerfed too. Also, its literally dualie deagles. That's pretty unique in its own accord. It has one hit headshot, 20 clip and great firerate.
Find

(04-06-2019, 02:46 PM)Terran Wrote:  Nerd dragonstrike flamethrower first, that shit is ridiculous. Hellfire is bad enough, it could be nerfed too. Also, its literally dualie deagles. That's pretty unique in its own accord. It has one hit headshot, 20 clip and great firerate.
I am fine with a flamethrower nerf if it means the gun itself being more unique. You got to keep in mind that to get it you need two hellfires AND a gemstone. For that kind of investment it'd be nice if there were significant changes from just a standard hellfire. But yea it's a very strong gun other than that I just wished it was more unique ^^
Find

Fishing server plz
Find