Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Who's the Biggest No Life?

Some of your play times are absolutely insane. Considering most of mine is development time anyways.

Find

5,002 hours. I can safely say 90% of that is NTG/FRG and about 99% of that is TTT.
Find

(04-06-2019, 05:20 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  Image

You literally leave gmod up when you aren't at your computer. When I asked you why, you said, "I'm manager it looks bad if I don't have a lot of hours on gmod."

GTFO!

(04-06-2019, 03:05 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  

You literally leave gmod up when you aren't at your computer. When I asked you why, you said, "I'm manager it looks bad if I don't have a lot of hours on gmod."

GTFO!

If most of these people's hours were actively playing literally the entire time rather than leaving the game open while they were AFK I'd be a lil concerned for them

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I don't afk very much on gmod, or idle at all. I close games down when not in use, leaving it open is pointless and I tend to get crashes anyways.

At least the majority (95%~ish) of my time is spent playing.

2014 hours checking in
Find

(04-06-2019, 03:34 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(04-06-2019, 03:05 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  

GTFO!

If most of these people's hours were actively playing literally the entire time rather than leaving the game open while they were AFK I'd be a lil concerned for them

You should be concerned then. We are all guilty of leaving the game open once in a while by mistake or going afk for a little longer than we had intended but most people don't intentionally leave the game running while they aren't even home. I know I personally try to exit my game whenever I'm not playing because I'm coming up on 4k hours and that's embarrassing.

Alright because jake is retarded and doesnt count me saying what hours i have as being the same as uploading a picture showing it, here
To be fair, I used to leave gmod open 24/7 even when i wasnt playing it so i could get home from school and get on faster. I honestly don't know how I have so much time because i probably only played gmod for 2 months or so before finding NTG, where i played about 1k hours, and then my hours on here. I haven't really played any other servers.
Find

Find

https://gyazo.com/97da40eb7ab7e08b508dc8d6caff09a1

Find