Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Buff the Zafkiel/DoW

tbh, the SG550's (for people who didn't know, the zafkiel and DoW is the SG550) scope sucks ass, so i think if its scope stays the same way it is right now, it should be able to one shot headshot. If thats too op, can you please just give it the default scout scope. Thank you for reading and considering my suggestion. Please reply with feedback on this topic.
Find

1 shot headshot with that firerate would be busted as fuck, I have a Dow and even I know it wouldn't be good. -1. There no problem with the scope either, it's smooth.
Find

1. "If thats too op, can you please just give it the default scout scope." And firerate can be lowered
2. The reticle of the scope is just blurry enough to make it look like someone smudged the line
Find

The whole point of the autosniper is to make it shoot fast, remove that part and might as well just replace it to a base rifle model (fast 2 shot body in exchange for no 1 shot headshot). the reticle has no problem whatsoever imo, it's not gonna make you unable to aim or anything. also gives it a sense of uniqueness.
Find

minus 1

thats kinda the whole point of thoses base guns. high firerate but medium damage.

(my minus button is broken)
Find

you do know the DoW suffix is the strongest suffix in the game, and its still an auto sniper right
Find

Sorry, i dont know why i suggested this, i was probably tired and pissed off that my aim sucks horse cock
Find