Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Nerf] Negative Sagittarius

Not only when graze by a -Sag user you're stuck with it beyond their radius, but they stack with other users. My crosshair usually the size of a quarter when ever there is more then one -sag user.

I think either you can only be affected by one at a time or there is a limit to how far your accuracy and stability can go.
Find

It seems so easy to troll with, and is waaaay too versatile.

I also don't think it should work if the gun is unequipped, but that's a different discussion entirely. I 100% agree with BeeBee though.
Find

don't use molten

(03-20-2019, 02:53 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  Not only when graze by a -Sag user you're stuck with it beyond their radius, but they stack with other users. My crosshair usually the size of a quarter when ever there is more then one -sag user.

I think either you can only be affected by one at a time or there is a limit to how far your accuracy and stability can go.

I had a similar complaint when it comes to it stacking and affecting everyone. It's really overpowered when you're giving everyone else two hefty negatives while getting two hefty positives.

I was told you're allowed to kill someone for putting negative sag on you but it's not really viable as a reason as a traitor or when it comes to killing someone when your accuracy is mega fucked and theirs is laser accurate.

Saggitarius is seriously strong, in both TTT and events. I'd like to see it changed in some way.
Find

Sagittarius is aids, that's all I have to say. You get to reduce everyone's accuracy by 25% for free and get like 30%.
Find

Put a timer and a cooldown on -sag problem solved.
Find

you said usually ur crosshair is the size of a quarter, that picture looks like ur crosshairs are the size of a quarter with -sag O_O
Find

(03-20-2019, 09:23 PM)Anthony Wrote:  you said usually ur crosshair is the size of a quarter, that picture looks like ur crosshairs are the size of a quarter with -sag O_O

"My crosshair usually the size of a quarter when ever there is more then one -sag user."

FYI
Find

i think that should be the standard of how useful/effective zodiacs are personally, theres a reason sag is the only one thats generally not taken as a joke
i feel fine with it staying as it is

the screenshot almost looks like its making you actually hipfire which is sick af

i dont own a sag weapon

- That Thrakos Noob

(03-21-2019, 12:25 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  i think that should be the standard of how useful/effective zodiacs are personally, theres a reason sag is the only one thats generally not taken as a joke
i feel fine with it staying as it is

the screenshot almost looks like its making you actually hipfire which is sick af

i dont own a sag weapon

don't you have a sag ascultone??

negative 1 on thread, its fine as is.
(my negative button is broken)