Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Disable Moonlord on some maps

(03-17-2019, 11:52 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Yeah I been asking staff to help me compile a list of maps to scale 'em down on, but have yet to have anyone send me any..

Well the difficulty isn't solely on the maps themselves, but the depending the ML player. The ML isn't OP like the dragon, where a completely new player will most likely win as the Dragon. If we nerf a map based on SOMEONE shitting on people, then folks who don't know what the hell they're doing are going to lose even faster. From the random MLs I've done I would guess they lose 60-75% of the time. When they do win, it is usually someone that knows what they're doing. Some of the maps that the random ML lost, Poison and I would win with comfortable health.

I think we should disable choosing yourself as ML for the time being, maybe a week in my opinion. I understand it is a perk and all. But we can't go nerfing maps just because SOMEONE is forcing themselves as ML and shitting down everyone's throats.

But super small maps like Clue, Bunker, or Airbus. There is no reason those should have MLs, I would disable ML there.
Find