Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Traitor/Detective menu problem

So my detective/traitor menu are broken. Not sure the reason why as so but i tried verifying the game and nothing as of yet.
Example:

I am getting stressed over this because it was fine before I fresh installed my gmod and I don't know what the issue might be.
Would like to know how to fix if anyone knows, thank you.
Find

It looks like it's causing script errors. Can you check your console when you open it for said errors, so I can fix?
Find

(03-16-2019, 08:31 PM)Brassx Wrote:  It looks like it's causing script errors. Can you check your console when you open it for said errors, so I can fix?
Sure thing, let me just join up on the server and see if i can be t or det to pull it up

(03-16-2019, 08:31 PM)Brassx Wrote:  It looks like it's causing script errors. Can you check your console when you open it for said errors, so I can fix?

Seems like it is multiple and not just the menu, not sure but here you go.

[ERROR] addons/br_inventory/lua/br_inventory/client/cl_br_newinv_skin.lua:3144: Tried to use invalid object (type Panel) (Object was NULL or not of the right type)
1. __newindex - [C]:-1
2. LoadImage - addons/br_inventory/lua/br_inventory/client/cl_br_newinv_skin.lua:3144
3. unknown - addons/br_inventory/lua/br_inventory/client/cl_br_newinv_skin.lua:3218

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] addons/br_inventory/lua/br_inventory/client/cl_br_newinv_skin.lua:2954: Tried to use invalid object (type Panel) (Object was NULL or not of the right type)
1. SetHTML - [C]:-1
2. LoadImage - addons/br_inventory/lua/br_inventory/client/cl_br_newinv_skin.lua:2954
3. unknown - addons/br_inventory/lua/br_inventory/client/cl_br_newinv_skin.lua:3018

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] addons/br_inventory/lua/br_inventory/replacements/trouble_in_terrorist_town/client/cl_br_equip.lua:1309: attempt to index local 'ic' (a nil value)
1. unknown - addons/br_inventory/lua/br_inventory/replacements/trouble_in_terrorist_town/client/cl_br_equip.lua:1309
2. unknown - lua/includes/modules/concommand.lua:54

Also says this:

Timer Failed! [shopping-cartLoading563.15553349411][@addons/br_inventory/lua/br_inventory/client/cl_br_newinv_skin.lua (line 3015)]
Total rec..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Equipment item does not have model or material specified: table: 0x33a9b700

(the lines are to seperate)
Find

I applied a patch that should hopefully fix the issue, or help me to figure out why it happened in the first place.
Find

Heart 
(03-16-2019, 10:45 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I applied a patch that should hopefully fix the issue, or help me to figure out why it happened in the first place.

I appreciate the help <3
Find