Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

GoldenBye (Update)

Remember when I wiped u that one time? Sorry. :pepehands:
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Welcome to the retirement home my friend.
Find

I want you to know first off I've kept my promises to you golden.

Secondly it'll be a little less fun without my noob helper friend. I'll remember our good times <3
Find

Come join me brother, in the promise land we call real life.

Also pc still master race.

Everyone will miss you and you probably do not know who I am Smile
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(03-15-2019, 01:45 AM)That One Guy Wrote:  Come join me brother, in the promise land we call real life.

Also pc still master race.

Everyone will miss you and you probably do not know who I am Smile

spoilers: its jerome
Find

I've been wanting to leave a comment but I didn't know what to say, and now I do

I've never had a single bad moment with you and that's for a good reason. You're a wonderful dude and a pleasure to be around.
You're a rare breed of dude and I'm not talking about the Armstrong family genetics. You've always been lighthearted and always joking in ways I can only wish I to be.

I know times are tough, but I hope you're better off in the end because of it. Stay cheery, you deserve to be.

Also your message and kind words speak a lot to me, I really appreciate it.
I pray one day you bless me with the knowledge that only someone with the intelligence of an anime watcher can, and reveal the location of the GGGCRR (golden guy golden cock room ring).
Until then I wish you the best.
Find

(03-17-2019, 03:37 PM)Kuro Wrote:  I've been wanting to leave a comment but I didn't know what to say, and now I do

I've never had a single bad moment with you and that's for a good reason. You're a wonderful dude and a pleasure to be around.
You're a rare breed of dude and I'm not talking about the Armstrong family genetics. You've always been lighthearted and always joking in ways I can only wish I to be.

I know times are tough, but I hope you're better off in the end because of it. Stay cheery, you deserve to be.

Also your message and kind words speak a lot to me, I really appreciate it.
I pray one day you bless me with the knowledge that only someone with the intelligence of an anime watcher can, and reveal the location of the GGGCRR (golden guy golden cock room ring).
Until then I wish you the best.
IF YOU LOVE HIM SO MUCH THEN WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING MARRY HIM! ʕ ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°ʔʕ ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°ʔʕ ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°ʔʕ ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°ʔ
Find

Update:

Hey guys, it’s been about a month now, I’m down to my lowest weightt in years, despite only hitting the gym 4 times in that month, I’ve been out with friends or a girl I’ve been seeing for the last few weeks, and I have plans to move from Illinois to Florida at the end of July. My parents live down there, and it will give me a chance to get back on my feet and get established down there. I’ve been lurking and seeing what you guys have been doing. Looks like everyone enjoyed Easter, though I’m sad to have missed it, I probably would have blown an unhealthy amount of real cash and time on the update (in other words, good job Brass). It’s good to see everyone still having fun, and I miss you all. If time permits in Florida, I might hop on a few times while I have a chance and say hey

I'll save a couple of eggs for you bud ;D
Find

I'll give you a crippled bunny ;D
Find