Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[BUFF] Venomous Tier

hey so ive been playing with the venomous for a little while and i was hoping i could get off a few changes that would make it either more viable or just more fun since its a pretty basic DoT that really is just worse than most others

idea 1:
it should proc REALLY often, like every bullet should have a pretty good chance to proc
it doesnt do damage quickly at all, mine does 2 dmg every 6 seconds for 98 seconds, so it takes a minute and a half for it to deal ~33dmg, kinda poop. since it stacks, i figured making it proc a lot more would be a cool way to make it better than some DoTs and make it actually worth using (ik healing items make it do more damage, but most people have shurikens/books of bw (and also it hardly ever procs))

idea 2: make the proc a projectile kindve like the infection ball t weapon
i was thinking about how the bouncy tier has that cute little ball projectile and maybe the venomous could get away with an ugly little ball. i think it would be good because you wouldnt have to hit shots to make it proc anymore making it a little more common to see, the thing stacks so it would be great for large crowds and it would have the danger downside that it could hurt allies to keep it balanced. it would fall under nicely as a slightly better contagion since it can spread to multiple people, this is my favorite of the 2 ideas

lmk what you think

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I'd keep everything the same, just make the suffix better tbh.
Find

I mean, for as rare as it is Venomous is very bad. Bouncy the better TTT event drop. It would be cool to see it buffed
Find

It's really just meant to be a healing counter, because it was seen as an issue. It's a long lasting, low damage DoT. No other DoT lasts nearly this long. It's not meant to be the same as the others, it's not meant to be a quick damaging DoT, it's not supposed to be 'more of the same'. That's just in a reply to others, not you unpoke. I think buffing the proc chance is a fine idea, but I just have to hit you with some facts first down below Smile.

Quote: but most people have shurikens/books of bw (and also it hardly ever procs))

This is not true my dude, and I'm not really sure where you are basing it. Bottom line is orb of healing is by quite a margin, the most popular misc. Why wouldn't it be? You can heal.

Out of the entire database:
48 people using shurikens.
29 Using grimoire's
337 using orbs of healing.

Now let's see how many of those people have played in the last 7 days:
45 orbs of healing users.
16 Shuriken Users
0 Grimoire users.
Find

Excuse me, Brassx?
How many people use Boomerangs? Please tell me it isn't one.

Also, I would LOVE to see more facts about stuff like the previous ones listed. Its really cool to compare! Like, how many people use doomscoopers? Who has the highest number of Traitor rounds? What is Brass' home address?
Find

Brass's response makes me miss the statistics thread we had where we could ask anything about items and players and we'd mostly get an answer.
Find