Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Buff] Staff of Osiris or Riot

Staff of Osiris is extremely underwhelming for how rare it is, I understand rarity doesn't really correlate with how good an item is, but staff is just ridiculously b a d compared to Flereous and now Trident.

I propose a couple of ideas for how staff can be reworked/buffed to at least make it unique enough to hold it own.

1. Make balls do more damage. It is extremely easy to dodge balls at almost any range do to how little control you have over them. Instead of 30, I feel they should at least do 33+ to 3 tap.

2. Make firerate of balls a little bit faster.

3. Change the right click ability.
a. Right click could heal instead of a damage AOE.
b. Right click could allow a short warrior dash/blink with a cooldown (thx Jerk Butt for suggestion)
c. Make the AOE larger/do more damage

4. Add higher mobi to staff

Feel free to add input or other suggestions! (Unboke and TJ)

RIOT RIOT RIOT

- That Thrakos Noob

How about the ability to charge the rightclick for a stronger effect?

Buff Frostburns

It'd be kind of cool to see the right click push people away from you as well.

Edit: Firerate would be neat.

haha yes i agree
Find

How about instead of all of that, you right click and the staff turns into the admin deagle weapon on Gmod.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

Similar to the other thread I think any changes made should be saved for an extinct version
Find

(02-26-2019, 06:57 AM)Catbug Wrote:  How about instead of all of that, you right click and the staff turns into the admin deagle weapon on Gmod.

I agree with this change.

Except only Unpoke would be able to use it because hes the only one with admin+ to actually use admin commands :v
Find