TTT_Desert_bunker

Too many explosive barrels
Cage trap that can be activated by anyone
Inside buildings cluttered with boxes
1/10 -IGN

map is fine
dont walk into traps
theres like 2 buildings way on the outskirts that have boxes you can just break

people on this server have a weird thing with walking into things that they know they shouldnt and then complaining that they're easy to walk into

i thought the map was desert barracks but either way its an awful map. so small on top of all the things you said. my least favorite map on the server currently.
Find

still better than dm_mines

(02-24-2019, 08:26 PM)DONGERWEED29266602592O38523097 Wrote:  map is fine
dont walk into traps
theres like 2 buildings way on the outskirts that have boxes you can just break

people on this server have a weird thing with walking into things that they know they shouldnt and then complaining that they're easy to walk into

I mean to be fair, if I'm remembering the map right, all it takes is one explosive barrel to blow up to send other barrels rocketing towards people. I can't count how many times I've been RDMed either by accident or on purpose by the barrels on that map.

I know you're talking about the traps but the explosive barrels alone are pretty aids and the gravity trap that flies them up and down just makes it worse.

It may also be because for some reason the players on FRG can't resist flinging explosives around at light speed.
Find

(02-25-2019, 03:21 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  It may also be because for some reason the players on FRG can't resist flinging explosives around at light speed.

Gee I wonder who you're talking about
Find