Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ZS Suggestions from the Excel The Shitcader

Godlike Mystery box
Have this box for New players to get their hands on godlikes. Costs 200 points to roll a random godlike. (No snowglob plz)

Add a attachment to hammer or skill from the skill tree to break down doors fast.

Remove Sigils and just have Big Crates to replace them. They would Give you a 10% discount on shop items inbetween wave. Also could buy specific items only from these crates. Also if they survive till the end the humans would get a chance at unique items. Maybe have 2 crates per map. If both crates survive bigger chance to get the unique/ More rewards?
Reasoning to removing sigils
-Most places they spawn are out in the open are un cadeable for the most part
-Not Enough Players ATM to guard all 3, Let alone cade most of them without a bad cade.

Big Crates Buyable items:
Every wave Completed adds a buyable prop to the crate
Just scale the props based on the waves. EX wave 1 complete would get like a table or something Round 5 Complete would Give a good cade item like a shelf. These props would have a limit ofc

Make FRG guns Scrap able
Because all the weapons built into the gamemode are scrapable FRG ones should be too.

Have a vote shitcade command
For prop to proper caders like BOX thinker and TERON come and ruiner my GOOD caders. It would just make it so they can't use hammer for the rest of the map

For new players mostly:
Add a random suffix to every gun bought without a suffix (doesn't work on godlikes or prims)

Also I Think suffixes don't give points at all?

Auras- Inventory Misc Item Stats on the items would probably be best If it was random between Each tier I just put my numbers their as examples
Would Buff certain things
Carpenter's Aura-
(Rare 5% increased repair rate)
(Legendary 10% Increased Repair Rate)
(Prim (10% increased repair rate ) At full prop HP allows you to buff the HP of the prop by a small amount

Armored Aura
(rare 2 hp increase 3 Blood armor increase)
(Legendary 4 hp increase 6 blood armor increase)
(Prim 8 hp increase 9 blood armor increase)

Medic's aura
-5% cooldown on medkits 1 in 20 chance not to use medic syringe bullet when shot
-10% cooldown on medkits 1 in 15 chance not to use medic syringe bullet when shot
-15% cooldown on medkits 1 in 10 chance not to use medic syringe bullet when shot

Combater's Aura
-5% delay in between melee hits
-10% delay in between melee hits
-10% delay in between melee hits +10% melee range

+100 on shitcader voter
Find

-1 on Shitcader voter. This would cause us to just vote people not to be able to even try and cade. Just because you are somewhat better than everyone else doesnt give you the right to take away there chances of getting better at cading. It comes with practice, doesnt just happen. Also they bought that hammer to cade and repair, not to lose the hammer.
Bouncy Rounds

Find

(01-27-2019, 03:30 PM)Hala Wrote:  -1 on Shitcader voter. This would cause us to just vote people not to be able to even try and cade. Just because you are somewhat better than everyone else doesnt give you the right to take away there chances of getting better at cading. It comes with practice, doesnt just happen. Also they bought that hammer to cade and repair, not to lose the hammer.

Vote mostly for people who shitcade on to other cades, idc if you cade a room like shi but it's annoying when I'm already cading a room and then people start to nail down the props and unnail the props I'm using
Find

What if the humans won whoever is on the leaderboards would get some kind of unique for doing the best in that category?

Also could work for all leaders boards give something to everyone on the leaderboard for zombies and humans
Find

Lets get some of these like the discount crates added c:
Find

How about remantling support for FRG items, which allows you to upgrade your items but not in the same way as ZS items.

Instead of stat-buffs directly, it adds ZS specific traits/abilities to your weapons (your Aura effects listed could be abilities you can add to your items for the round)

Such as - "This weapon grants + 5 repair-rate to those within your radius, while holding it out"

or - "This weapon grants x% extra points upon damaging zombies"
or - "This weapon deals x% extra damage to The tickle monster"

Stuff like that, better ones requiring more scrap obviously, just like now. Could be "Support" vs "Offensive' ability trees to go down in the remantler.