Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How 2 Implement Inventory into ZS :pog:

I was thinking we could implement our inventories into ZS by sorting the rarity the weapon by tier. so...

Tier 2 would be Legendaries
Tier 3 would be Prims
Tier 4 would be Godlikes
Tier 5 would be Celestials

Tier 1 you would have to settle with the weapons that are in the game already.

Thanks.

Oh and also I was wondering how suffixes would work...?
Bouncy Rounds
Find

i think it should be up 1, tier 2 is rare, tier 5 is godlike+ (not that many celestial and exotics)
also godlike+ should have different point prices
Find

I don't really want to see the TTT/Lobby inventory in z_s. I don't think it'd work well unless it was done extremely well. Different guns just means stronger guns, which means you need stronger zombies, which means an endless cycle. What's the point? It'd be better to tweak everything currently there and add in a different sort of drop system for the inventory addicts.
Find

(01-22-2019, 02:15 AM)Terran Wrote:  I don't really want to see the TTT/Lobby inventory in z_s. I don't think it'd work well unless it was done extremely well. Different guns just means stronger guns, which means you need stronger zombies, which means an endless cycle. What's the point? It'd be better to tweak everything currently there and add in a different sort of drop system for the inventory addicts.

The gamemode is heavily zombie sided already. Zombies are very strong, our weapons are definitely better than base ZS ones, but I don't think porting our Inventory over would be bad at all, you wouldn't start with weapons from your Inventory but have to purchase them through in-game points. That alone changes the gamemode by exposing so many more interesting options to players. It would be a great move to expose new players to our systems and get hooked in, instead of creating a completely separate 'standalone' server/gamemode, having the system global across all makes any gamemode we host feel like FRG and make it so some don't feel like they are left out for wanting to play something different.

a really, really cool way to implement inventory in zs is by adding godlike survivors/boss zombies, IMO.
possibly just replacements for existing bosses, or new ones entirely, but equipping the item spawns you as your respective character (which could be a way to make exclusive playermodels) with new abilities/things for them to use/stats, etc.
Find

(01-22-2019, 02:39 AM)DONGERWEED29266602592O38523097 Wrote:  a really, really cool way to implement inventory in zs is by adding godlike survivors/boss zombies, IMO.
possibly just replacements for existing bosses, or new ones entirely, but equipping the item spawns you as your respective character (which could be a way to make exclusive playermodels) with new abilities/things for them to use/stats, etc.

That's not really a way to implement it, but new items to add. Which would definitely be sweet.

weeb model for godlike yes?

i hope classes will make a comeback in zs

have zs classes as potential ttt classes, included with weapons from zs
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find