Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 4 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average

Wizurdous member app

Going to throw my penny in, I do see him RDM but its just stuff between friends. I don't think its anything extremely serious, but that's only from my perspective.

+1 from me.
Find

Multiple counts of harassment and T baiting from my part -1.

Kept trying to aezurth me non stop over 2 maps today and is generally toxic.
Find

(02-12-2019, 01:29 AM)Wizurdous Wrote:  If you call me intentionally using aezurth on you on 3 occasions in spots where they neither push you far nor into deadly areas (a few more if you count the times i was actually trying to kill for a justifiable reason or the times you intentionally walked into its path as it was either going for someone else or when i unintentionally released it) then yeah sure, I harassed you. Really though Vhoxel all this is a little odd coming from you, considering that you frequently rdm me (and I never get so much as a sorry).

It is unwise to comment on your own member app. It can be seen as defensive and hurt you more then help.

(02-12-2019, 02:10 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  
(02-12-2019, 01:29 AM)Wizurdous Wrote:  If you call me intentionally using aezurth on you on 3 occasions in spots where they neither push you far nor into deadly areas (a few more if you count the times i was actually trying to kill for a justifiable reason or the times you intentionally walked into its path as it was either going for someone else or when i unintentionally released it) then yeah sure, I harassed you. Really though Vhoxel all this is a little odd coming from you, considering that you frequently rdm me (and I never get so much as a sorry).

It is unwise to comment on your own member app. It can be seen as defensive and hurt you more then help.

ty i deleted my comment

-1 constantly uses his mic without taking a breath and yells half the time. I also blocked him for doing it and when i did he responded with "!block stupid weeb fag"

+1 he seems nice to at a new persons perspective
Find

-1 overall extremely toxic. He even goes out of his way to block people that comment on his application in a negative manner in game. This includes constant harassment with the aerzurth. He is overall extremely toxic and shouldn't even obtain the member position until he cleans up his act.
Find

Denied.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find