Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Do we expand to zombie survival?
Yes(With some obvious modifications to fine-tune the experience)
No (Please state why)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Zombie survival - Initial Feedback/First Impressions?

I don't like the feeling of the base weapons at all, personally. It would be cool if we could take all the TTT weapons and make those buyable instead of the ones they currently offer.

The crosshair also sucks and feels like its trying way too hard to be cool and unique.

I didn't get a chance to play the zombie survival server but I think expanding to new gamemodes is a good idea, or at least worth trying. I used to love playing on this one zombie survival server years back that had some cool features so I'd definitely play and give input
Find

I felt that being new and all, the game mode was really fun. I like the objective death run esque objective map where it had us running down a hallway. That felt really cool and reminded me of LfD a lil bit. For now, I'd like to see how the higher tier weapons are with point gain being upped to allow us easier access to them, to see how long we can truly make rounds last. For inventory I believe just being able to buy your current loadout at tier 6 with proper point balancing would be the best idea, Given enough point-cost ratio of it vs however good the T5 weapons are there will not have to be any weapons excluded from ZS (T5 weapons being 200 points, T6 loadout could be ~ 600 points give or take.) as it gives you access to an entire loadout.
Find

I feel like the perk system might need a little tweaking, because as far as I know, not one person used a single perk. Not only do they take away from your starting loadout, there's a whole bunch of em. And unless you wanna spend 5 minutes reading it, it's not worth looking through.
Find

Total opposite for me, I think the perk tree is crazy cool, but evidently it just comes with the gamemode. Brass could probably cook something up better, but I like the style of it.

I voted no, i feel like this is going to be like jailbreak. for a week people will join but no one will continue playing it.
To be honest i think the best would be RP server since it is the top gamemode.

(i don't see my self putting a lot of hours into zombie survive.)

(01-20-2019, 11:19 PM)MicroBoss Wrote:  I voted no, i feel like this is going to be like jailbreak. for a week people will join but no one will continue playing it.

Difference is that Jailbreak was super duper scuffed in comparison to this. This feels like it has a lot more potential.

(01-20-2019, 09:59 PM)Terran Wrote:  Total opposite for me, I think the perk tree is crazy cool, but evidently it just comes with the gamemode. Brass could probably cook something up better, but I like the style of it.

My bad, they were called trinkets. They add percent bonuses to certain stats you have.
Find

(01-20-2019, 11:40 PM)Nyteman Molester of Santa Wrote:  
(01-20-2019, 11:19 PM)MicroBoss Wrote:  I voted no, i feel like this is going to be like jailbreak. for a week people will join but no one will continue playing it.

Difference is that Jailbreak was super duper scuffed in comparison to this. This feels like it has a lot more potential.

Well, I made jailbreak from scratch and haven't had time to finish it.

A lot of IRL stuff is starting to pick up for me now so I've been preoccupied with that.
Find

(01-21-2019, 01:43 AM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  
(01-20-2019, 11:40 PM)Nyteman Molester of Santa Wrote:  

Well, I made jailbreak from scratch and haven't had time to finish it.

A lot of IRL stuff is starting to pick up for me now so I've been preoccupied with that.

I think he meant jailbreak in general as a game mode. At least that's what I meant when I agreed to it. Nothing personal toward you.
Find