• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Ace and Mousey's Base Weapon Suggestion Extravaganza

m14 ebr is one of my favorite guns in CF and CSO, plz add
Find

thompson contender feels like shit and will make you feel like shit getting one
Find

(01-20-2019, 12:45 AM)epical monster Wrote:  no these r bad
(EDIT: ppl giving criticism)

Now the Thompson Contender and M14 would maybe fit in. However I believe the Thompson Contender would be better as a unique and not a base weapon. A deagle w/ scope and less clip? Just seems like a rifle secondary, which is fine, but I'd rather see it as a special weapon and not base
M14 reminds me of an oracle, but ya know, a base weapon type
I dunno how you'd do it, but I wouldn't mind it being in as a base

Okay really though I feel like the ACR, SCAR, Double Barrel, and FG42 are just bad
I talked to Ace about the Double Barrel (which I felt would be OP), but after talking to me about it, it just seemed like a worse shotgun, or rather a more situational shotgun. Add if wanted, but I wouldn't care if it was added or not as I see it as something not worth adding.
SCAR uses same model as Finality which I feel should stay unique, even if you were to change colors and stats(stats obviously)
FG42 and ACR seem like remodels of some current weapons which I'm personally not fond of, but if the community would like it then have at it

In the end it's just my humble opinion :^)
Find

Oke my serious input time.
I see the double barrel more of a panic button gun. Terrible accuracy but high damage if you can get all the pellets in. 8 pellets with 6 dmg each but with an accuracy that's basically non existent. (Think running full speed with a swift shotgun level of accuracy)

M14EBR needs more firerate and a tad more damage. 2 shot per second is DoW firerate, and that's slow for 28 base dmg.

For the FG42, I personally want it to have some unique gimmick with it. Increase damage, give it terrible accuracy and stability. If you crouch and stay still, accuracy and stability increases by a lot.

Not much to say about the contender, it's just a deagle with a scope.

ScarL and ACR are just copies of other guntypes, which isn't a bad thing. The guns look aesthetically pleasing, which could be a nice change from using your usual galil and sg.
Find

+1 More base weapons please! +1
Find

I like the ACR because it's another new feature in the m16/sg-type category.
I like the TC because of the fact it has 1 bullet. +Clip tiers will make it more useable, but its only real advantage over the deagle is a scope even though it has the same general accuracy.

Scar I'm iffy on, it just kinda jumps in as a better MR-CA1, without its accuracy quirk. (perhaps add it so long as you just cant ADS with the gun, or give it some kind of quirk to make it fit in better. Maybe 3 different reload speeds to make it worse than thompson Smile )

Double-Barrel I can see getting added if you look at Vhoxel's comment, and say perhaps moving doesnt change its accuracy. That way you can jump or crouch or whatever and still have that just bad enough accuracy, without it going to the edges of your screen.

FG42 I like. Good model, and I feel like in general it could have a nice little spot.

M14 I dont really like. I dont think its needed. If it's to get added, do something like make it a stronger garand, but remove the garand's firerate cap and give this one a firerate cap.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

(01-20-2019, 07:59 PM)Fancy Jolly Typh Wrote:  like make it a stronger garand, but remove the garand's firerate cap and give this one a firerate cap.

o r a c l e b u f f POG
Find

Bump. Anymore feedback on these before I decide to add any?
Find

I think the m14 would be cool, or the double barrel as a secondary would also be nice to see
Find

+1 completely agree with all of these suggestions are all dope
Find