Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jailbreak Mega Thread

Just post here any bugs you've encountered and any suggestions/feedback you have for the current state of Jailbreak.

Things I currently have on my todo list are:
  • Make a way for a you to disable your traits from activating
  • Redoing the guard/warden code
  • More warden commands such as line up, enabling friendly damage, etc
Find

Hey tobi could you tell me the drop chance for an enigma from a hard scroll? Please i really want to know thanks
When a dragon round begins.

I think on one map, I was able to use melee weapons to hurt people in their cells. I think it was the map, kitten.

Some maps don't have buttons to open the cells immediately. Some maps don't have loadouts.
Find

On the forums can we add the jailbreak server to the list (showing how many players are on it). It is just more convenient.

add warden takeover for when the warden dies. it isnt supposed to be an instant t's kill everyone free-for-all if he dies.
Find

(01-15-2019, 09:48 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  I think on one map, I was able to use melee weapons to hurt people in their cells. I think it was the map, kitten.

Some maps don't have buttons to open the cells immediately. Some maps don't have loadouts.

Do you know which maps? They all should have one, its just not as obvious
Find

If you press F8, the logs don’t work at all.
Find

imo a working what went down system would be useful for statistics
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find