Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[BUFF] Last/First Prayer trait

so now that the fun djinn crystal + prayer weapon has been fixed, its more needed than ever to buff the richochet.
Its never been that useful of a trait but I never really worried about it because it was more fun to mess around with the djinn crystal anyway (say what you wanna say)
but now that thats gone, all it has left for it is the richochet, and its a very lack luster trait. More so for the last prayer than the first prayer but regardless.
the richochet bullets hardly ever even hit anyone but when it does, it just hits a limb and does like 10 damage.

I propose that either the richochets get a slight homing effect to it so that it hits more often
or
have the richochets split each time they bounce (i.e 1 bullet, bounce, 2 bullets, bounce, 4 bullets, etc)

(01-12-2019, 01:23 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  so now that the fun djinn crystal + prayer weapon has been fixed, its more needed than ever to buff the richochet.

-1,  For one, I don't see why the djinn combo being nerfed should even be relevent in this, last prayer with it was pretty op, and tbh, while the the traits on them aren't the best, First prayer can have a shit ton of bullets(pellets) ricochet, while on the other hand, last prayer can literally spam fire at close range. I can support First prayer possibly getting a slight buff, but I think the Last prayer is fine as it is.
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

(01-12-2019, 01:44 AM)Tango(SCRUB) Wrote:  
(01-12-2019, 01:23 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  so now that the fun djinn crystal + prayer weapon has been fixed, its more needed than ever to buff the richochet.

-1,  For one, I don't see why the djinn combo being nerfed should even be relevent in this, last prayer with it was pretty op, and tbh, while the the traits on them aren't the best, First prayer can have a shit ton of bullets(pellets) ricochet, while on the other hand, last prayer can literally spam fire at close range. I can support First prayer possibly getting a slight buff, but I think the Last prayer is fine as it is.

i brought the djinn up because its why i didnt care about the richochet being below average. You can ask any last prayer owner, its honestly not that great of a gun. The spam fire doesnt proc richochet either. richochet is definitely more viable on first prayer but on last prayer its basically irrelevent. like i said, hardly ever procs and when it does it doesnt hit, and when it DOES it almost always does limb damage.
Find

+1 to a buff the gun is meh for a godlike it doesn't do anything special besides look cool. The ricochet is pretty ass
Find

yea, def comes off more of an exotic than godlike, def needs attention.
i like the mission impossible laser idea

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Well someone had to report the bug.
Find

(01-12-2019, 02:15 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  

Well someone had to report the bug.

it had been reported multiple times previously, same as the reload thing which I personally did myself.
Find

(01-12-2019, 02:05 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  i brought the djinn up because its why i didnt care about the richochet being below average. You can ask any last prayer owner, its honestly not that great of a gun.

The bug being fixed shouldn't even be relevant in this conversation since it's a b u g
From my experiences with the Last Prayer I'd say it's fine
The gun's unlike any other
With that said I wouldn't mind right click bullets to ricochet, but anything other than that is unneeded
Find

The only thing I don't like about the first prayer is its literally a 1:1 of its ability with no change, it doesn't seem unique at all.

(01-12-2019, 02:29 AM)epical monster Wrote:  
(01-12-2019, 02:05 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  i brought the djinn up because its why i didnt care about the richochet being below average. You can ask any last prayer owner, its honestly not that great of a gun.

The bug being fixed shouldn't even be relevant in this conversation since it's a b u g
From my experiences with the Last Prayer I'd say it's fine
The gun's unlike any other
With that said I wouldn't mind right click bullets to ricochet, but anything other than that is unneeded

like i already said, i brought it up because its why im only just now making the thread, regardless of if it was a bug or not, it made me not care about how the trait actually is. with that out of the picture, it needs something to make it viable.
the only thing that makes the LP "unlike any other" is its model and the "oh shit" right click, the trait isnt even unique because the first prayer also shares it. the right click is only useful 90% of the time because you're panicking and spamming at someone with it and get a lucky shot off, the bad accuracy on it makes it not very useful for anything else.
Find