Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logic Killing for Bear Traps

Can we do a test run and remove the KOS off of location rule for a week or two? KOSing off of weapons wouldn't be allowed, but other than that I think it should be fair game. Obviously if you mess up and kill someone who was innocent/had nothing to do with it, you should be slain. TTT is a gamemode where you're suppose to make mistakes some times. It wouldn't be fun otherwise, and there wouldn't be any reason to deceive people if you couldn't.

I barely see anyone anymore use any of the default TTT equipment. The only ones that are really bought are radars, body armor, and disguisers and that's only because they're "sweaty try hard" items. At this point I feel like all these logic rules are hurting FRG more than they do help it. There's no reason to buy flare guns anymore because you can't KOS off of body information, there's no reason to buy visualizers because you can't KOS off them due to it being against the rules, and I'm sure there are a lot more that are slipping my mind.

Back when I first started playing TTT, I had a brilliant strategy as a det where I would use a visualizer on a dead persons body, and if the victim and the killer were facing directly at eachother when the victim died, I would kos the person they were last looking at when they died and it worked out perfectly almost every time. I probably wouldn't use this strategy even if logic rules were loosened a bit but I miss being able to do smart things like that.

(01-13-2019, 02:03 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(01-12-2019, 07:04 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  Honestly, These are the types of things why I'm not having as much fun as I think I am. Just tired of the eventual death I'll be dealt when I can't do much as an innocent. I liked when you could play with the traitors and saying "I dunno, this dead guy's last words are calling you suspicious." People's signature T items are also fun to tease certain people with, like alex and disguiser, Beebee with teleporters, Me with death stations.

And the fact that when I'm a T, there's some sweat kings that are trigger happy 24/7, kill you for anything, report and don't forgive for anything just to finish their scrolls, weapon levels, etc.

It seems like nowadays no one wants to play around and are only going for +1 on scrolls. I only want to get on when there's a low-medium amount of people on. I get why Catbug doesn't like full servers.

See this is the issue:

Quote:Just tired of the eventual death I'll be dealt when I can't do much as an innocent.

Quote:And the fact that when I'm a T, there's some sweat kings that are trigger happy 24/7, kill you for anything, report and don't forgive for anything just to finish their scrolls, weapon levels, etc.

On one hand, people say they can't do ANYTHING. On the other, they say people kill for EVERYTHING. If we loosen the logical rules again, will it make those already trigger-happy players, even more so?

When I talk about these certain people, I'm talking about a small minority of people that I can count with my fingers. I don't try very hard on innocent rounds because they're brain-numbingly boring and I don't care if I die or not. Someone like Alex always wants kills and will obviously be more inclined to shoot when he feels like he wouldn't get reported.

It could make them more trigger happy, but that's because we're kind of forced to bend the rules as much as we can make them to play the game normally. Can't say that it wouldn't make them more triggered, but they might lay back some more.