Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Realms Devblog 2k19.

what the flip this is pogchamp as heck
Find

Looks fun, but 1 question. How will access to the beta be determined?
Find

looks
lit
Find

Forerunners were supposed to have an easier chance at beta from what brass originally said about it. Other than that it was a sign up method i believe.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(01-10-2019, 04:30 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  Looks amazing, can't wait but gotta tho.

Question, are all your weapons going to be available at start or will certain weapons like godlikes and prims be either a level amount needed or certain stats? I'd love to have a system that forces you to start off small and to make your way up as you play instead of "I can use Bloodfury as soon as it starts" mentality.

Currently all of your weapons are available to begin with, but that can be changed as needed if people want items to have level requirements. It's one of the things I'd like to decide in the closed beta.

Quote:How will access to the beta be determined?

Closed beta will be mostly application based. Forerunner Package owners will be accepted off the bat though, if they choose to apply.

Once closed beta ends, it will likely be limited to players of the server who are level 15 or higher. Then after that phase it will be open to all levels.
Find

(01-10-2019, 11:34 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Closed beta will be mostly application based. Forerunner Package owners will be accepted off the bat though, if they choose to apply.

Looks like that 75$ investment paid out big time pogchamp

Umpty Dumpty
Find

Gunscape:pog:

if you level dex you're a noob
Find

we love dex
Find