Name: X of Ebb and Flow (M16 of Ebb and Flow)*
Rarity: Primordial
Stats:
Firerate: +5% (+30%)
Stability: -10% (+35%)
Accuracy: +10% (+40%)
Damage: -15% (+35%)
Clip: -2 to +6
When standing still, damage and accuracy are increased. When moving, stability and firerate are increased.

Final stats when moving:
Firerate: +35%
Stability: +25%
Accuracy: +10%
Damage: -15%
Clip: Variable

Final stats when standing still:
Firerate: +5%
Stability: -10%
Accuracy: +50%
Damage: +20%
Clip: Variable

*Credit goes to BeeBee for the name
Find

TerRan
Find

pls respond
Find

Please correct my name
Find

I think the idea is really good. Though if its a tier not sure how well it being a suffix-like title would be, unless its made so it is a suffix that can spawn on new prim tiers.
I think thatd make it really interesting (e.g. engraved mrcal of ebb and flow, meatballer of ebb and flow, etc; if it does become a suffix it could take up two trait spots, one asterisk for standing still and the other for movig, so guns with it dont become jacked.)

Either way, +1.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

(01-11-2019, 07:57 PM)THEFINALRICK Wrote:  i would be down if the perks for moving/standing still werent that good, kinda powercreep
I'm not that guy who defends his dumb suggestions, but I don't see anything OP about those stats. Not when divines/heroics have 25%+ in both damage AND firerate.
Find

howebbandflow
Find

Hey everyone! I decided to finish my small project creating the Eb and Flow I started a while ago.

I continued the project because I think the idea is cool and I wanted to make a visual representation of the Ebb and Flow.

The first video has inflated states to further help visualize how the starting and stopping and stat fluctuation of the Ebb and Flow works.

The second video is using the stats that terrain gave.

Note: I don't really know how the percentages apply to sweps in FRG. I could be way off when I attempted to change the stats.

P.S. I made the Ebb and Flow a base weapon so if anyone wants to see it on a different gun other than the mac10 you can message me.

(05-27-2019, 04:29 PM)Zarox Wrote:  Hey everyone! I decided to finish my small project creating the Eb and Flow I started a while ago.

Note: I don't really know how the percentages apply to sweps in FRG. I could be way off when I attempted to change the stats.

P.S. I made the Ebb and Flow a base weapon so if anyone wants to see it on a different gun other than the mac10 you can message me.
HELL YEAH BROTHER! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!
THE MAN RIGHT HERE
Find

+1 Would be a neat new suffix/trait thing
Find