Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

of Ebb and Flow

insert text that contributes to why I +1 this idea
Find

honestly, +1. i love the idea and would love to see the trait on multiple guns! its a good idea and new traits and such are exciting to see added, it adds more oomph to the server in my opinion. original ideas like these are always welcomed by me and surely by other people as well, and if its too overpowered or too underpowered I'm sure people would complain enough to get it changed quickly. props to you and Beebee, for real. suggestions like this keep the server alive and even fuel more ideas from separate people, and encourages people to be more creative and try to implement their own ideas. overall, I think it'd be a great addition and super fun!
Find

+1 seems like a great idea, just the name is kinda funky, say you got one that was suffixed, "M16 of Ebb and Flow of the Phoenix" maybe rethink the name, but seems like a great concent

(05-28-2019, 07:35 PM)lil yeet Wrote:  +1 seems like a great idea, just the name is kinda funky, say you got one that was suffixed, "M16 of Ebb and Flow of the Phoenix" maybe rethink the name, but seems like a great concent

Well it wouldn't work that way, we have plenty of double suffix to prove that. It would be "M16 of Ebb and Flow" because it doesn't show the name of the other suffix, nor does it show a * at the end.

(05-27-2019, 04:29 PM)ZaroXorcist Wrote:  
Bump because this guy did work yo
Find