Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[CHANGE] Conqueror's Judgement

Not an actual call to change anything with it. This is more of a feedback thread on the gun. I want people to leave their input about how they feel about it and see if there is any changes that would be cool for the gun itself.
I will start with my own feedback.
Firstly I really LOVE the gun overall and my only real grief with it is that the explosion that occurs upon headshot seems very janky and more often than not does nothing. Here my proposed change is slightly more lenient hitboxes and a +5 damage increase for the blast that for the time being does 25.
Secondly the gun itself fires quite slow and I think that a small firerate increase of 5-10% would make it feel a lot better.
Thirdly and lastly after using the Ion Charge firing a normal bullet takes very long (roughly as long as it would take to fire another ion charge) if that time was reduced I think the beam itself would be more utilized in actual firefights and would overall serve to make it more fun.
Those are my thoughts and other than that I ADORE THIS GUN.
Smile
Find

when you scope in, it takes a year to scope out after you take a shot
Find

I dont think it needs a firerate buff.
It's got so much utility it doesnt need to be that strong; especially if its headshot proc gets fixed.

The only thing I could suggest is make it so when you launch yourself vertically you dont lose mobility. If it's not possible to make you only keep your x-coordinate mobility, then it'd still be nice to keep your momentum, though you lose a small bit of combative edge that way.
And if the knockback is indeed a projectile-type shot, could it using 2 bullet be because it's shooting two bullets, alike the mega's rifle? Idk how this part really works, but if there could be a very small delay so it's more like a longer projectile shot, it would help in aiming. Perhaps would also make up for momentum carrying if it's the two shots by giving more leeway in aim.

I can support the normal shot after the ion shot being at a decent speed. If anything try to reward trickshots by allowing it to happen fast after the ion shot; as if there's no actual delay from ion/bullet, so that you can launch/ mid-air snipe.
When a dragon round begins.

Find