Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Its been real

I think I've reached the end of my days at FRG. It's been a good run I've made some good friends and I'm sure a few enemies.

From when i first joined back in 2015 not knowing what an inventory server was. To becoming staff and then remorsefully losing my staff role at my own hand.

All the memes all the rng and most importantly the family I felt i was apart of here I won't ever forget but unfortunately times move on and so do the people we meet I just happen to be the next to move on from here.

I will be on for maybe a few days more just to finish a scroll for someone but after that I think I need to move on and get on with my life.

I'll remember yall in therapy. Have your best life. <3 Knight.

Edit: I've decided not to come back at all I've got plenty to focus on irl and now I can finally do that after cutting this from my life so once again. Have your best life. <3 Knight

did you post this after losing to alex?

Edit: I will miss you if you leave, you better atleast say hi to some of us every so often.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Website Find

Sad cya fren
Website Find

I did but its been a long time coming I just dont feel like frg is the place for me anymore
Website Find

man i always hate when good people depart 'cus of some bad luck :\
you're always welcome back, otherwise good luck in life if you choose to not return Sad

- That Thrakos Noob
Website Find

We had some good jackbox games together. Sorry to see you go.
Godlikes: 44/58+(1+ Unknown)
Website Find

You're a nice friend and helped me get started on this server, even when I first joined TTT where you banned me by accident (that was fun Smile ). After a few months later (probably) you helped me make a member application and answered frequent, annoying questions I had.

Cya later,------All----Alliga------Alligator...
Website Find

I'm going to miss you. At least I dated you on Monster Seeking Monster.
Just don't give up your inventory, you might want to come back and it'll suck to have nothing.

See ya pal
Website Find

(01-08-2019, 07:24 PM)Silent Knight Wrote:  I think I've reached the end of my days at FRG. It's been a good run I've made some good friends and I'm sure a few enemies.

From when i first joined back in 2015 not knowing what an inventory server was. To becoming staff and then remorsefully losing my staff role at my own hand.

All the memes all the rng and most importantly the family I felt i was apart of here I won't ever forget but unfortunately times move on and so do the people we meet I just happen to be the next to move on from here.

I will be on for maybe a few days more just to finish a scroll for someone but after that I think I need to move on and get on with my life.

I'll remember yall in therapy. Have your best life. <3 Knight.

If you're feeling this way, maybe you should take a break for a little bit, come back and see if it's re-sparks anything for you?

FRG will always have a place for you, whether you feel like it does or not. Regardless of what happened with your position, I'd hate to see you depart Sad .

Really though dude, come back anytime.

Zott and now Black Knight..... y u do dis??? ='''''''((((((((
Website Find