Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

+member application

Steam Name(Current): Pringles Can

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: I have not been banned

Why would you like to be promoted?: Currently I have been playing on FRG for 300+ hours and in that time I have found that the community is a nice place to find friends and groups and enjoy playing both TTT and the events in lobby. I am looking to be able to give back and help out with keeping things orderly in TTT and help take some of the load off of other +members with all the reports that come in.

Why do you think we should promote you?: From what I've seen there are many hours where +members are offline or unreachable and it leaves moderate windows of time open where reports and rdm's go unattended. Along with that I've also been noticing many more new players joining the community and as a result there has been a higher number of reports. Sometimes there is only one or two +members on that have to deal with a large amount of reports and I think it would be nice to help reduce the amount of report traffic that stacks up when fewer +members are on.

Do you have any administrative experience: two to three years ago I was a moderator on Beast TTT for 2-3 months.

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: Come on +members help beebee out he tryin his best

Denied.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find