Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Add Benelli as a base weapon

+1 I am all for a benneli, at least another shotgun if you find the benneli that ugly we can always find another shotty. But I like the idea of another shotgun besides just the shotty and the Cerberus ?
Find

If done right, I would like to see the benelli as a base weapon. Dont make it too overpowered, but at least make it viable. Some of the suggestions that Fancy made I agree with
Find

A lot of you guys are forgetting that the benelli is actually the default shotgun in ttt, not the pump shotgun
Find

i'd like to continue forgetting that

dual wield benellis is not for me.

however I'd like to get an ACTUAL slug shotgun HELLO
Find

you know what I think
auto shotty is cancerous

I like the way the benelli gun has been used so far.

The original one was brought back as a rare unique called the "zombie destroyer" in survives mystery box that ironically destroys crowds of zombies as the benelli used to destroy terrorists in NTG.
It's been two years since the one in survive and now there's one obtained from from jollifying coal from christmas presents.
The coal launcher is usable in TTT as a secondary that does 5 damage per pellet (7 pellets per shot), has a slower firerate as well as a screen darkening effect.

In both of these cases I consider it more of a fun item that meets a specific purpose than an actual weapon type and that's how I like it.

I like the zombie destroyer in survive because it can showcase how absolutely insane it was and killing zombies with it is enjoyable.
I like the coal launcher because it's not a good secondary, it's honestly just a really rare collectible.
I like it because it's a little throwback to NTG. It's nice to hit the nostalgia button every now and then.

An ultimate weapon in survive, a useless collectible, nostalgia. That's all it should be, a gimmick.
Bringing it back as a base weapon defeats that purpose completely.

I don't want it balanced, usable, or to appear anywhere in FRG for the next two years.

Earthbound Benelli when

I'm gonna have to pass on that chief
Find

Benelli's are seen in two ways either OP or absolutely worthless no in between -1