Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[NERF] Ice Trait

With every Christmas event, comes more ice guns.
These guns, which give a 1/8- 1/12 (depending on the gun) chance to render the enemy basically imobile for like 15 seconds. (not to even mention that it stacks so the timer can be reset) Theres nothing you can do to counter it, once you get procced with it, you're forced to sit there like a duck and get mowed down. It would be different if you could use other mobile options as a T to escape it, but stuff like blink, warrior dash, grapple, doesn't work with it. So you just have your T round thrown away.

I propose that either the time of ice is GREATLY reduced, I'm talking like 5 and below seconds.

or

Allow some way to remove the debuff on you when procced or a way to get around it by using blink/warrior dash or something.

It just feels so bad and is extremely frustrating when it happens to you and you can't do anything about it.

It stacking honestly is pretty useless just because you only need 1 proc for the target to be unable to move.
It'd feel better if each ice proc reduced movement speed by like 8-15% and stacked like that instead of just forcing you to move at altwalk speed.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Fancy's suggestion is good
Find

Just don't suck and kill your attacker?

But seriously, does orb of curing only cure Dot's or will it work for ice too.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

it's been nerfed already stahp cucking me and my ice guns reeeeee

Dunno chief maybe it affects you more due to you only playing for scrolls basically but I have no problem with ice.
Find

Nerf the frosty trait too, you aren't able to see ANYTHING
Just make them like eeries.
Find