Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

So, who's a higher rank?

(11-18-2014, 02:52 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Grass is, because she co-owns the server. I.e. helps me pay for it.

Jake is a close second, I gave Jake his rank before I gave grass co-owner. We couldn't think of what else to call it.

So is my rank gonna be Rings Lord?
or nah
cause either work
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

(11-18-2014, 02:09 AM)Terran Wrote:  I want to make a sexist joke, but I won't, because that would be mean.

About females? You'd be insulting yourself too though...

And it really doesn't matter. If anything, Jake and I are equal. Thats how I see it.
Find

third in command??
Find

(11-18-2014, 02:53 AM)Grassx Wrote:  
(11-18-2014, 02:09 AM)Terran Wrote:  I want to make a sexist joke, but I won't, because that would be mean.

And it really doesn't matter. If anything, Jake and I are equal. Thats how I see it.

fucking smackdown.
Terran is a massive homo

Find

(11-18-2014, 02:53 AM)Grassx Wrote:  

Thats how femism works, Everyone is equal.
But some feminists are just anti-men
Find

A great leader will have both a person on the left and a person on their right to lead wisely and fair.
Find

I agree with Hacks. Its more humanism in my eyes though.

Also, Grass: Are you saying those selfies I sent of me in a skirt were convincing? Why, thank you~

Also, Sexism can be about men, too, you know. I was going to make a joke about Jake being the same gender as Grass, thus the same rank, but it seemed dumb. Very rude to assume that only one sex can have the 'ism.
Find

(11-18-2014, 03:30 AM)Terran Wrote:  I agree with Hacks. Its more humanism in my eyes though.

Also, Grass: Are you saying those selfies I sent of me in a skirt were convincing? Why, thank you~

Also, Sexism can be about men, too, you know. I was going to make a joke about Jake being the same gender as Grass, thus the same rank, but it seemed dumb. Very rude to assume that only one sex can have the 'ism.

AM I A PRRETTY GUURL?!?!
Find

Jake is the most beautiful woman.
Find

Jake makes my panties wet the second i think of him... er, her.
Terran is a massive homo

Find