Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Snowman Ice = Malicious and Kosable, but Neg Sag isnt?

I have a Ext. CCD myself, I'm making this for a reason, if you use Ext. CCD to Snowman slow someone, its kosable, because its "Malicious" while on the other hand, distorting someones ACC is not kosable w/neg sag, from my own experience people tend to hate this and considering you can bug neg sag to perm. stay on someone when you put it on them then swap weps, its really infuriating for others to deal with.

Basically if Snowman from CCD is kosable, Neg sag should follow the same rules should it not?
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

the thing about kosing for neg sag is that with so many people running around with extincts that have it, there's no way to really tell whos giving the negative sag so you couldnt properly kos someone for it
Find

(12-27-2018, 09:01 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  the thing about kosing for neg sag is that with so many people running around with extincts that have it, there's no way to really tell whos giving the negative sag so you couldnt properly kos someone for it
SO WHY DO YOU FEEL YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO KOS SNOWMEN HUH YOU FUCKING RACIST! ANYONE COULD BE GIVING SNOW NOT JUST THE SNOWMEN #NotAllSnowmen