Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Some godlike weapon or cool ideas

Fortuna: Shotgun

Uses the shotgun model from BioShock 1

Cannot aim down sights, as right click is used for switching ammo types. There are 3 ammo types. Every time you switch ammo types, the gun must be reloaded completely.

Ammo type 1: Normal shotgun pellets, with a faster fire rate and higher damage than if the other two types that can be loaded into the shotgun
*Typical shotgun, only better. Really, the best for catch all situations, but those seeking a little flavor for their shotguns are more looking for the other two ammo types. Also, I don't want another First Prayer situation, so don't make it so that it can one shot at medium distance consistently. I think that's a bit much, even though it is possible to be countered.

Ammo type 2: Fire pellets, with significantly decreased damage, but have a stacking mechanic of each pellet hitting adding a fire damage timer stack.
*I would say this should be used as a desperation move, using it to try to guarantee a kill after death. Of course, it all depends on the pellets that hit, and if used for long range should deal almost no damage, as the fire damage should be negligible if only one pellet hits. Also, the gun is unable to be found with the Phoenix or Firewalk traits.

Ammo type 3: Shock pellets, which depending on how many pellets hit, reduce speed for a short time. If most pellets hit, then speed should be reduced by 75%, for a second. If a couple hit, speed should be reduced by 15 - 35%, for ~.25 - .5 seconds.
*This is for mobile targets, or making sure you can make a second shotgun shot count. Unless you're shoving this down someone's throat, it should not 1 shot.
This makes it good for subduing targets that are running away, or are trying to use warrior dash to get to or away from you, as well as someone with mobi boost or christmas orb.

I know some people will hate this just because its another godlike shotgun, but I really like BioShock and shotguns so whatever.

Unknown Name (IDGAF): Unknown Gun Type

This gun will be levelable, with it gaining special abilities depending on what stats get maxed. Not all stats will be on the gun, I just put them all so that if they are put on the gun, there is some idea of what to do with it. Also, a maximum of two stats should be maxable, with some traits being mutually exclusive from being maxed.

Some examples include:
Max Mobi: 40% mobility on kill. Another option is a stackable bonus mobility on kill, so about 10% per kill, up to 50 - 60%. Every kill would refresh the short mobility timer (about 2-5 seconds) as well as add its bonus.

Max Reload: Reloads have a chance of causing you to not deplete ammo for a short time. Scales with how many bullets were left in the magazine, Example: one bullet missing from clip = about .2 seconds of free bullets. All bullets missing from clip = 3 seconds of free bullets

Max Stability: Every successful hit on an enemy has a chance to decrease their stability by 10-25%. Stackable up to 2 times.

Max Deploy Speed: Switching to another weapon has increased speed of about 1/4 the speed of the stat on this gun.

Max Accuracy: High chance of Tracking being placed on a hit enemy. 25 - 35% should be about the chance.
Another idea would be a bleed chance whose timer is dependent on where the person was shot, either being anatomically accurate to major arteries or being based on damage multipliers for where you are shot, such as very high for headshots or almost no time for being shot in the foot.

Max Clip: Whiffed bullets have a high tendency (80%) to be added back to your ammo reserves. Good for maps people would usually use dimension crystal on.

Max Damage: Your excess damage on a kill gets overflowed into an aoe around the recently killed person. Aoe damage capped at 30.

Max Firerate: Has a chance to cause the target to have the wind knocked out of them, making them fire 5% slower and move 10% slower. Stacks up to 2 times. Each proc refreshes the short timer of 3-5 seconds.

And now, for other ideas.

Shadow Realm proc: When activated, an enemy hit with this proc will be sent to the shadow realm where they will continuously take damage, be unable to be hurt by players, able to move with -10 - 20% speed, and be unable to heal themselves. Other people will see wisps of smoke as the person, and be able to heal them only with orb of christmas, as christmas spirit is the only thing stronger than the darkness. Should probably go for next halloween crate

Illusionist: A new Random Class! For both det and traitor

-10-25% mobility. Up to whoever implements it(if they do)
Gain 3 or 4 teleport devices. Also gains an item which teleports to one of the teleport devices. Teleport devices can be destroyed, but the destroyed devices can be picked up by the owner to add it back to their amount of teleport devices. When the item to teleport is used, it goes in sequence from first teleporter placed to last teleporter placed, looping back to first. Like the normal teleporter, it takes a little time to use, but is faster than the normal teleporter by 25% or so.

Lure Synergizer: Use two lures at the same time! Cannot use the same lures twice nor kraken lure at all. Causes the lures to deteriorate faster.
Find

If the gun ideas are bad, just have a take away of some of the traits. I think a few of the traits that I thought of were pretty good.
Find

I really love the Fortuna idea a lot
other things are ehhh
Find

If nothing else on the shotgun I like the whole very short slow mechanic, because it could work well for those people who have mobis or are using the multiple guns with mobi's and snowglobe strat
Find

Another idea I had was kind of a hunter round lite -

New Class: Hunter - For traitors

+10% mobility
+10% incoming damage
You cannot use your normal melee, as it has been replaced with a knife.

Gain a specially modelled knife (so that it can always be kos'ed off of) and some bear traps. Bear traps can be picked up by the owner if they have been destroyed. These are special bear traps, allowing the user to track its targets through walls for a short time. During this time, if the hunter successfully hits the tracked target with the melee attack of the knife, the target will die. This also heals the hunter for 35 health. Outside of the bear trap scenario, the knife can be thrown at enemies, returning to the user on a successful hit. This throw is more for killing low health targets from a range silently than for instantly killing targets. There is a short delay before the knife can be thrown again.
Find