Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unban ReaCiton

You kept doing it after warnings, you didnt learn you lesson then, think about it for a week and realize what you did was incorrect and move on. -1 for unban.
Find

(12-24-2018, 12:51 AM)Rum and Eggnog Bastard Wrote:  You're funny man

Thank you, I enjoy answer your messages Big Grin
Find

You were warned about AFKing just to get presents and replied with "I did damage" when you literally did 9 dmg to Santa and then preceded to keep AFKing to farm presents afterwards. Seems pretttyyy worth of a ban to me

(12-24-2018, 12:58 AM)Un_Dead Wrote:  You kept doing it after warnings, you didnt learn you lesson then, think about it for a week and realize what you did was incorrect and move on. -1 for unban.

I repeat houston, I didn't get warned. Message in chat isn't a warn...
I was afk, right? how I'm supposed to read your warn?
Please stop posting 2IQ answer.

This is so fucking dank

(12-24-2018, 12:59 AM)Mousey Wrote:  You were warned about AFKing just to get presents and replied with "I did damage" when you literally did 9 dmg to Santa and then preceded to keep AFKing to farm presents afterwards. Seems pretttyyy worth of a ban to me

Erf, you didn't cry when I did more dmg than someone who was playing full time on the event, and when I used cookies, you disappoint me Mousey.
Find

(12-24-2018, 01:03 AM)ReaCtion Wrote:  
(12-24-2018, 12:59 AM)Mousey Wrote:  You were warned about AFKing just to get presents and replied with "I did damage" when you literally did 9 dmg to Santa and then preceded to keep AFKing to farm presents afterwards. Seems pretttyyy worth of a ban to me

Erf, you didn't cry when I did more dmg than someone who was playing full time on the event, and when I used cookies, you disappoint me Mousey.
Why would anyone complain when you are actively doing good things? Do you not realize that item farming during santa fights* is a bannable offense? You repeatedly broke rules and that is the problem here. You had multiple chances to heed warnings yet didn't. I suggest you stop digging your hole deeper than it is.
Find

(12-24-2018, 01:03 AM)ReaCtion Wrote:  

well this doesn't help you get unbanned, just like every other reply you made.

yikes
Find

Why would anyone complain when you are actively doing good things? Do you not realize that item farming during santa fights* is a bannable offense? You repeatedly broke rules and that is the problem here. You had multiple chances to heed warnings yet didn't. I suggest you stop digging your hole deeper than it is.
[/quote]

Then, why am I the only one who got banned for that reason? o_O

well this doesn't help you get unbanned, just like every other reply you made.

yikes
[/quote]

Hm, who are you?

(12-24-2018, 01:09 AM)ReaCtion Wrote:  Why would anyone complain when you are actively doing good things? Do you not realize that item farming during santa fights* is a bannable offense? You repeatedly broke rules and that is the problem here. You had multiple chances to heed warnings yet didn't. I suggest you stop digging your hole deeper than it is.

Then, why am I the only one who got banned for that reason? o_O
[/quote]
You got banned because people noticed you standing afk DURING FIGHTS and called you out on it. There would be no problem if you actually attempted to help out during the fight, but you instead chose to queue, take someone elses spot for the fight and then just afk. If others get noticed doing it then they will get the same treatment.
Find