Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 12/17/2018

The 2018 Christmas event is now live! It brings a new TTT minigame, a once per-day lobby quest for TTT (for bonus presents and a badge if you do it enough), a slightly different Santa fight on the lobby, and of course the all new Christmas Present, with some nice new goodies to go after.

(There are a few unique items you can obtain outside the presents too)
Side note, you can also drop these presents post-round TTT, fairly frequently.

Additions
  • Added Christmas Present III's. These are currently in the coinshop for Rubies, and will be available for coins sometime later.
  • Added a new TTT seasonal minigame - Random players spawn with "Christmas Bombs" and must pass them to a new player before they explode. This goes until only 1 person is left standing. The longer you survive, the more presents you get. But worry not, there's still plenty of presents to be gained even if you place last. These rounds end very quickly, so hopefully you guys don't mind them too much!
  • Updated the lobby to a winter theme.
  • Added "Santa's Little Helper IV". To get this TTT collection quest, talk to santa on the lobby. Completing it once per day will grant you a nice chunk of presents. Complete it enough and you will get a badge.
  • Added 2 new forerunner tiers.

Changes
  • The Donator Store is now having a Christmas sale. Check the donator page for more details.
  • Fixed a bunch of Blackdeath bugs, and you can no longer socket CCD.
  • Fixed infinite Ice evening star bug.
  • Numerous other fixes.

The servers are currently down while I apply these updates, it will be approximately 1-2 hours.

If you use the launcher, you can pre-download the update right now by re-validating with it.

No krampus? D:
Find

Some cool shit here, sounds like a fun mini game also
Find

Excelerated out poggers
Find

Thanks brass!

Add back presents to krampus? Smile
Find

I can't wait! this looks awesome and I commend you for doing this for us despite being really sick <3
Find

Sounds nice. May I ask where those new tiers are obtainable from? Heh heh.
Find

WINTER THEMED LOBBY????
Can’t wait
Find

Can't wait to play!

Can you make it so everyone is disguised with the Bomb Tag minigame?
If it isn't already.
Find

There's a badge this time, BUT WHERES THE EASTER BADGE FROM THIS YEAR?
Find