Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Eons - Unban Request

Black Knight cant perma ban tho...
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(12-18-2018, 03:27 AM)Exns Wrote:  
(12-16-2018, 03:45 AM)Kuro Wrote:  
(12-16-2018, 03:04 AM)THANKFULDONGERWEED29266698726999 Wrote:  ...no one's really said what he did. nor did he.
i'd be interested in the severity of it, first.

If I can add anything to this, I was there when he was banned 6 months ago and personally witnessed a few of the things leading up to and including the ban

I don't believe it was a trolling ban, not sure why that's there as he did say the N word with hard r a couple of times and was obviously warned about it

I remember being really surprised since he was one of the original Forerunners and he should have known the rules and still continued

Looking through my recorded video I could have sworn that's one of the things I would save for later but I don't have any clip including him on the 26th while I played that day

I actually messaged someone about this over Discord

I can see why trolling was in there now

This is a blatant misrepresentation of what happened. For everyone saying I said the N word a couple of times they are flat out lying. I said it once before the map changed. When the new map loaded up some kid reported me for saying it. The mod that was online actually said since it was my first offense I should be warned/muted, but Black Knight said "Since he is a higher level he should know the rules" and banned me permanently.
Here's the actual logs, in order of events:

Your story is actually just wrong/out of order. Also, posting:

On my profile is pretty absurd and doesn't help, especially considering you couldn't even remember it properly.

What seemed to have happened was, you were reported for something else, map changed, then you said the said racial slur and promptly got banned for it. This is just text chat alone, who knows what you were saying in voice.

From the evidence in the logs, it doesn't appear you said it anymore than once, but our moderators can't perma, so it was escalated up to an administrator, who then apparently agreed to your ban. (Black Knight was a moderator at the time, not admin)

I was going to +0 even with the evidence because it has been 6 months and from text chat it appears he only said it once, but I think it could go either way (he obv told someone to kys non-jokingly and called him a fag). However, posting on Brassx profile is petty af either just pm him that statement or talk to someone idk. - 1

Y I K E S didn't know you would lie on a unban application.
Meme aside. If this was a normal situation after 6 months i would +1 because you "should" be allowed to try and play again and see if you've changed. However, the way you've constructed yourself throughout this application and the way you have done things. If you was logical and thought about it in a better way most players here would of forgave you, instead you came in with the attitude that the staff was in the wrong and not you. -1

This is being denied.

You stated false remarks on the appeal and even stated on Brass's profile that the admins he promoted are liars. That's not how you get unbanned. Come back when you've grown up a bit to accept responsibility on yourself.