Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

bhopping

Concerning the player who limits their FPS to 30~ in order to get some extra sweat into each movement, I don't know who you are but I appreciate you.

I'm accustomed to higher frame rates in source games and I get annoyed when my frames drop under 60 in gunfights so I imagine playing at 30 would feel more like watching a slideshow than playing a game

bhopping is poop because I can't do it. =(((
Find

Back when Tobiasx and Tammy were active TTT players, the bhop and the crouchjump were the biggest neckpains for me, a young rifle user.

The thing is, I had predetermined that I wasnt good enough to learn bhopping myself, and I had enough morals to not want to crouch jump in fights.
So, what I did is I got used to it. I got used to it and learned how to deal with people who do it, treating someone crouchjumping like a whiff and just getting the next shot. (of course when we added the crouchjump delay life became much easier, but so forth)

I personally dont believe in punishing people who spend time to learn a skill. Obviously the player this thread was made about is quite ridiculous, but it's not as if nobody can kill him. He and I will get into firefights where we're jumping around missing 5 shots each because we're sweaty tryhards, but thats how it is.
My point is that I had learned some time ago to deal with people who play undesirably, and it worked out just fine. But perhaps alike how we added a cooldown to crouch+jumping, we can add a velocity cap to bhoppers. Still let them take advantage of their practice spent by having the skill to move fast, but dont let it be absurd. (after all, we've all had the moment when the player in question just explodes through a door and shoots your face off. it is always, and will always be a very sad moment.)
When a dragon round begins.

Find