Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dragon Pet

SO I have come to realize that the flesh dragon pet you can see when walking around but for the blood dragon you do not. As most people do have their cosmetics disabled I for one don't and was wondering if we can make it so that the Blood Dragon pet can be seen as well. I love the look of these lil guys and wear them with pride. That is all i want to suggest about them.

no

(12-03-2018, 02:55 AM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  no

but why you probably dont have it enabled anyways. all the other pets that i have do it why cant the OG dragon
Find

(12-03-2018, 02:55 AM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  no

What an insightful comment.

It definitely should

all pets should be frikn seen by the owner >:l

Can we have a option to disable pets, because on events they are only A BIT annoying. but plus 1.
i have to unequip them on events every time because they get in the way for kiting and block your screen at the worst time

(12-03-2018, 05:20 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  Can we have a option to disable pets, because on events they are only A BIT annoying. but plus 1.
i have to unequip them on events every time because they get in the way for kiting and block your screen at the worst time

Find

(12-03-2018, 05:44 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(12-03-2018, 05:20 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  Can we have a option to disable pets, because on events they are only A BIT annoying. but plus 1.

Thank you A LOT
Find

(12-03-2018, 05:44 AM)Brassx Wrote:  

Does that mean that you gonna make blood dragon viewable for player like others