Steam Name (During incident): Asuna

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87036960

Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/122223452113/

Name of staff you were banned by: Doesn’t say/Can’t remember

Length of the ban: 7 days

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed

Reason for ban:rdm and leave
Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: no

What really happened?:i accidently rdmed people were telling me to leave so i left
i joined back just to get hit with rdm and leave even though i bugged out

You put your response in the report and then !lobby and went to lobby without seeing if the report was going to be kept or not. Hence the rdm and leave ban.Plus you say you accidently killed someone {me} but you killed me after I killed the called out T and id'd his body.
Find

I've played with you plenty. You rdm a lot and don't think about it very thoughtfully. Stop rdming. -1
Find

What Kcat said. We were t buddies on roy the ship and you killed me when I was in my inventory just to get my Ascultone...
Bouncy Rounds
Find

You rdmed and the left to lobby, without waiting for decision of devastator who did not forgive you. Therefore Rdm and leave.
Find

Takes little to no responsibility for their actions -1
Find

Not a good addition to the server. -1
Find

all im gonna say
is at least twice i've personally witnessed you attempting to scam someone and getting upset when it didnt work out in your favor

I personally didnt resent you too much
but after your ban is up, i'd definitely like to see less of that.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Many sources have said you deliberately went to the lobby, and it wasn't a bug that made you crash/leave, meaning you did RDM and leave and weren't entirely truthful here.
Also it appears that you RDM quite a bit, so this time off is needed for you to re-think the seriousness of our rules, and that your actions have consequences.
Upheld.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find