Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[change/buff?] magic egg

It has unlimited ammo, I thought it was fine when I owned one. It's a very rare event item that's fun to use and I don't think it was meant to hold up to actual guns in a fire fight.

Anyway, there's really not many of these. I don't really think it's worth changing regardless
Find

(11-20-2018, 04:38 PM)Shoomez Wrote:  It has unlimited ammo, I thought it was fine when I owned one. It's a very rare event item that's fun to use and I don't think it was meant to hold up to actual guns in a fire fight.

Anyway, there's really not many of these. I don't really think it's worth changing regardless

in order to play the game you kinda have to be able to at least have a chance in a gun fight, i dont see why items that are fun have to be so shit
besides a simple switch to secondary would be plenty Tongue

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(11-20-2018, 04:48 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  in order to play the game you kinda have to be able to at least have a chance in a gun fight, i dont see why items that are fun have to be so shit

Guess all letale meme weapons have to get buffed now.
Find

It has always been a meme weapon and it has already received a nonessential buff. (The Magic Egg now does x1.5 damage on Headshots.) Coincidentally, the buff was made right after someone just obtained the egg.

You just want a buff on it cause you just got it. Before you say I want a buff for the Mini-Uzi cause I own one, I been using it for a year now and even I think it sucks.

(02-23-2018, 08:59 PM)Brassx Wrote:  If I buffed these, wouldn't I also need to make other novelty items more useful?

Give it really cool sparkly trails as it throws and funny visual effects.

BUFFED.
Find

(11-20-2018, 07:54 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  You just want a buff on it cause you just got it.

why do you discredit every legit post you make by suddenly saying something that frankly makes you look like someone who is both uninformed and super sweaty about a topic?
ive had it for quite a while, so you're wrong about me just getting it, and if you think using a weapon suddenly makes you bias, delete your mini-uzi thread bc its literally the same.

- That Thrakos Noob

(11-20-2018, 07:54 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  It has always been a meme weapon and it has already received a nonessential buff. (The Magic Egg now does x1.5 damage on Headshots.) Coincidentally, the buff was made right after someone just obtained the egg.

You just want a buff on it cause you just got it. Before you say I want a buff for the Mini-Uzi cause I own one, I been using it for a year now and even I think it sucks.

(02-23-2018, 08:59 PM)Brassx Wrote:  If I buffed these, wouldn't I also need to make other novelty items more useful?
I personally really dislike the "You just want a buff on it cause you just got it." argument. If you just got an item and realized it's poopoo garbage wouldn't you also want to give your 2 cents about what would be potential improvements for your gun? And it's not like you could know that an item feels like shit before you test it out either so the most logical time to make a buff suggestion would be shortly after getting the item.

It is a MEME gun, if you are buffing MEME gun then buff X-R3 Letele ZRX1 too!
X-R3 Letele ZRX1 are unusable
Find

(11-20-2018, 07:54 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  It has always been a meme weapon and it has already received a nonessential buff. (The Magic Egg now does x1.5 damage on Headshots.) Coincidentally, the buff was made right after someone just obtained the egg.

wasn't coincidental unless you're memeing.
Find