Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

piam2900's unban request pt 2

Steam Name (Current): piam2900

Steam Name (During incident): piam2900

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70036128

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100337984

Name of staff you were banned by: catbug (lengthened by eclipse)

Length of the ban: 1 week (lengthened to 2 months by eclipse)

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed

Reason for ban: revenge rdm and leave

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: yes i did

What really happened?: what was stated in the ban

Additional details: I was angry at the time and I am truly sorry for what I did. It won't happen again, I promise. The thing was I was having a really bad day. I was tired of the things that kept happening and that happened to set me off. When I was being followed around by Skelecan and he killed me I got upset about that so i'm sorry. I've learned now that my mistake was too costly and I want to go back and have fun FRG Gaming again. I miss the server and other TTT servers are not quite good enough for me right now. So as an apology I realize that I made a mistake. So please accept my apology.

He served the 1 month time for a ban of this type already along with it being his first offense (Ignoring the level ones that get permad for this and mass rdm and leave). I personally see no harm in unbanning him as brass himself did state that the extention was a bit too far in the original ban report. I think this was a case of eclipse seeing a ban time that was too low and him spiking it up a bit over where it should be. 1 week was to small of a ban originally but 2 months was a bit extreme given the case. +1

He was saying in out loud that he was going to revenge rdm and I told him a good 3 times that is not allowed, he even acknowledge me saying it. He had about 30 seconds to think about going through with it.

On the other hand, he did come back and was perfectly fine (Maybe an hour from the situation). Didn't see or hear anything toxic during that time. With the more effort put into this unban appeal, I don't see any reason for him to remain banned.

+1
Find

I got a guy banned for Double Revenge RDM and leave and he only got a week ban, sooo. +1
Bouncy Rounds

get rid of tf2 avi and I'll +1
until then +.01
Find

Doesn't really make sense that a revenge rdm ban is two months +1
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt

Try to keep your temper cool, everyone has bad days but you gotta let staff do what they do and not take things into your own hands.
Unbanned.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find