Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 11/17/2018

Changes
  • Updated IoD map to v6. Big thanks to parade for his work/fixes on the map.
  • Fixed a bug with the coinshop not showing titles
  • Changed the customize model background in the editor.
  • Added a new coinshop setting to disable local-coinshop models (for things like pets that render locally).
  • Reduced Biizon damage by 1 and firerate very slightly.
  • Fixed a number of IoD bugs, especially some related to memory usage after completing the "Ghost Realm" puzzle.
  • Wiped the first page of Castle/Bloodwynd records.

Poggers
Find

Is V6 quicker or slower than V5? I'm thinking if this is going to make record running easier or harder.
Find

(11-17-2018, 02:32 PM)No Dick Nytemart Wrote:  Is V6 quicker or slower than V5? I'm thinking if this is going to make record running easier or harder.

The only gameplay I changed was moved a couple platforms to get to the next boss, and re-made the jump puzzle to Easter egg chest longer. Other than this every update before and after (if I have to update it but probably not) will not change gameplay.

Basically if a new version is released, its only exploits and bugs being fixed
Find

(11-17-2018, 04:23 PM)Black Parade Wrote:  the jump puzzle to Easter egg chest longer.
longer.

NO LONGER ABLE TO GET RECORD WITH CHEST.

bizon nerfed, back to using a galil
Find

The firerate buff is very noticable p90 shoots just as fast if not faster now...
Find

(11-17-2018, 07:00 PM)Ban the Undead Bandit Wrote:  The firerate buff is very noticable p90 shoots just as fast if not faster now...
Uhhhh

Bizon:
Quote:SWEP.Primary.Delay       = 0.0425 --Prenerf: 0.04 This number is in SECONDS

P90:
Quote:SWEP.Primary.Delay = 0.075
Find

It says eerie bizon shoots 31 shots a second but it takres 3 seconds to shoot aff a 44 clip?
Find

(11-17-2018, 07:13 PM)Ban the Undead Bandit Wrote:  It says eerie bizon shoots 31 shots a second but it takres 3 seconds to shoot aff a 44 clip?

If you're measuring on 33tick lobby, that's why. The stats displayed are most-accurate on 66tick for really high firerate weapons. (33 tick has a min of 0.03 seconds between ticks, while 66tick has 0.015, so any number LOWER than the time between ticks is not noticeable)

Find