Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unboxed CS:GO gloves, anyone still play/collect skins?

Sounds like a great idea, and a system that I'd like to see used again. Something like doing monthly drawings this way for whatever (Mystery goodie bags would be perfect, everyone loves godlike traits on normal guns.) Swift huge with deathbringer trait sounds like a horrible abomination but is a great example for this.
Find

I bet half of these people didnt even know you could get gloves in csgo
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

Sure, I’d love free steam games
Find

I just wanted to point out those gloves are probably worth closer to the $600-650 side of things and not the $500 for anyone who gets them. Many are selling in that range and the most recent one sold was just low.

Also probably something to do with how the gloves are worn, but I'm too lazy to look that up. Anyways good luck to whoever the winner is gonna be.
Find

hand this over to the only gay still playing csgo. so me basically
Find

I'm interested, I still play csgo too! Used to have a karambit doppler phase 4, but sold it to pay for christmas presents two years ago.
Find

i get it and sell it for $1200
Find

Gimme I sell I get game I share wit terran

Starting tomorrow, the raffle will begin.

Here are the current entry options, do note ,every option still also gives you rubies and spin n spin spins!

The raffle will extend until December 3rd, and the winning ticket number will be shown on the Donator page, as well as your current ticket numbers. The winner will be contacted automatically via email, as well as PM'd by me on the forums asking for a trade URL.
Find

Mmmm sure
Find