Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Christmas Primordial

Really not sure what your problem is with my lately Beebee. My feedback was more than enough, when a primordial is overlapping with a godlike, especially when its better than it, theres a problem there. Its also not "very similar", its the exact same thing as the icicles, in every way. Only difference is it procs on shot and not via a projectile, which makes it even better than the eveningstar.

There isnt anymore to say.

also fyi marking every post you dont slightly agree with as dumb seems very petty
Find

Well.. ok. I guess I never put into consideration other suffixes that were on other weapons, but thats why I said for people to throw in ideas if they didnt like something. So, Tobias, what would you like for a suffix on the weapon or do you not think that this would fit into TTT as a weapon?

(11-13-2018, 06:24 AM)Devestator159 Wrote:  +1 the model should be a 93R like from battlefield 3. It's like a modified beretta m9 that can be burst or full-auto.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiJn9iy3tDeAhVKUt8KHVnbC2IQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FBeretta_93R&psig=AOvVaw1qBaDxOXCBINu9mxEJHy3W&ust=1542176673089115

Also that weapon reminds me of the M93 Raffica from MW2
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(11-13-2018, 12:24 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(11-13-2018, 10:38 AM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  
(11-13-2018, 09:26 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  
(11-13-2018, 09:13 AM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  the suffix is literally just ice shards from the eveningstar though

You say that as if it is a bad thing.
it is? whats the point of them if theres an infinitely better version on a pridifference is those arent full fledge goslike abilities. those are just added on to an already existing ability on the gun. mordial

(egg tp -> ghost tp)

Difference is those arent full fledged godlike abilities. Those are just added on to an already existing ability.
Find

Find

Such a shame, I had to earn my toxics from Brass and now he's giving it away like candy.
Find